Wednesday Weighers

1lb off for me. Happy with that, I'm back on a losing streak. Only 11.5lb to go!

I have my foot in plaster and bandages after a bunion and hammer toe operation last week. I put on half a pound but that has got to be the plaster hasn't it?

I seem to be saying the same things week in week out. Horrible weekend, trying to pull it back but not expecting a miracle. Can't stay to class this week either so just there to get weighed. Back on track 100% this morning though.
Sx

im a wednesday weigher :) can i join in too? :)

my only problem is shift work though. ive been told to do my average over a month (add them all up and divide by weekes in the month) because i have to attend morning and evening classes. and my weigh ins end up all over the place.

does anyone else have shift work to contend with? how do you find it?

It's my first weigh in tomorrow...really can't wait :D it's making me both nervous and excited.

I feel like i'm stressing out too much over this! I've been weighing myself every morning at home (my scales isn't accurate but I know i've lost some weight) but one of my friends who goes to SW just posted on FB that she lost another 7lbs this week...meaning shes lost a stone in the first two weeks! Shes probably about 2 stone heavier than me so I know she will have greater losses, but I just feel afraid that i'll step up on the scales tomorrow and will only have a loss of 1 or 2lb. I've stayed well with my syns every day (1, 7, 4, 10, 1, 6) and have been eating much healthier than before, along with the 30 day shred every morning..I know I should be happy with any loss but I just hope that its 4/5lbs rather than 1/2....

d14 said:
I feel like i'm stressing out too much over this! I've been weighing myself every morning at home (my scales isn't accurate but I know i've lost some weight) but one of my friends who goes to SW just posted on FB that she lost another 7lbs this week...meaning shes lost a stone in the first two weeks! Shes probably about 2 stone heavier than me so I know she will have greater losses, but I just feel afraid that i'll step up on the scales tomorrow and will only have a loss of 1 or 2lb. I've stayed well with my syns every day (1, 7, 4, 10, 1, 6) and have been eating much healthier than before, along with the 30 day shred every morning..I know I should be happy with any loss but I just hope that its 4/5lbs rather than 1/2....

I used to be a daily weighed but as soon as I started this I put my scales away, I figured why weigh myself when I've paid someone to weigh me :)
Any loss is a great step in the right direction and you've done fab with your Syns and the shred :) the weight will come off just trust in the plan and try and stop worrying x

I used to be a daily weighed but as soon as I started this I put my scales away, I figured why weigh myself when I've paid someone to weigh me :)
Any loss is a great step in the right direction and you've done fab with your Syns and the shred :) the weight will come off just trust in the plan and try and stop worrying x

Thank you..I really hope so! I guess we'll know tomorrow :) no point stressing over it until then I suppose. And if the loss isn't what I expect i'll just have to exercise more next week! x

just so you know, the more you excersice and doing the fitness DVD the more you are toning up your muscles too, so you probably are losing weight in regards to fat, but gaining in muscle mass, and muscle weighs more than fat apprently. so you may just be sort of shifting weight if you know what i mean, rather than losing it. which isnt bad. everyone one loves a toned butt :) but i spose slimming world doesnt take into account that you could be building up muscle.

Throw the scales away. Continue to exercise ( good for the heart ) and continue sticking to SW. I'm 2 lb off 5 stone since June ;) I've used my Wii etc daily when I could. Stop stressing over the numbers and you'll enjoy your journey more ;)

Bunnylush said:
Throw the scales away. Continue to exercise ( good for the heart ) and continue sticking to SW. I'm 2 lb off 5 stone since June ;) I've used my Wii etc daily when I could. Stop stressing over the numbers and you'll enjoy your journey more ;)

That's a great loss bunny :)

Back