Wednesday Weighers

Bunnylush said:
Can't quite believe how easy it's been! At my age (45) feel a fool for not making an effort a few years ago ;) Thanks, anyone can do it :)

45 is no age at all :)
I love this diet I really hope it works for me :)

My club has had to change to a Tuesday, so I'll say farewell everyone, and good luck!

goingtobeskinnysoon said:
1lb on for me. Utterly deserved so I can't complain! So now challenging myself to do 70 days 100% on plan - the most I've ever managed without cheating before is 30 and I lost nearly a stone - I can do this!!!!

Good luck all! X

You're right-you can do this!!
I might try this aswel but for 50days :)

Good luck for today everyone,I don't weigh in til 7pm xx

Feeling a bit more optimistic about everything today. Got up this morning and slipped into the same shorts I wore last week to SW....they're actually a bit loose on me! Last week I had to leave the zipper down about an inch to fit into them..this week I don't have to and they still fit roomy! So whatever I have lost tonight, whether its 1lb or 5lb..i'll be happy with. Probably gained some weight from muscle anyway since I have been working out every morning :D

3 1/2 lb. Wooo and club 10 sticker. Only downside i suppose this week is the dress i wore on NYE is now miles to big for me. :) cream lipsy dress on ebay it is then lol

Excellent work folks! I can't go to weigh in this eve but will at home and add a pound as mine always seem to be one lighter than sw.

well done on the losses!Excellent :)

d14 said:
Feeling a bit more optimistic about everything today. Got up this morning and slipped into the same shorts I wore last week to SW....they're actually a bit loose on me! Last week I had to leave the zipper down about an inch to fit into them..this week I don't have to and they still fit roomy! So whatever I have lost tonight, whether its 1lb or 5lb..i'll be happy with. Probably gained some weight from muscle anyway since I have been working out every morning :D

That's great :) inches are far more important than lbs :) good luck

Back