Wednesday Weighers

Glad it went well :) now stay off those scales this week ;)
Haha thank you i'll try :) i definitely think they do more damage than good!

Well done to everyone who lost :)

Well I put on 1/2 lb, not happy especially as I've hardly eaten all week as I've been ill. Never going to get 2 stone off for May, oh well, I may have to have a rethink :(

I put on 2.5lb. It's been a funny week though and I haven't been on plan so I'd already decided before I got there that I would accept whatever happened and deal with it from today, which I am doing. 100% back on plan.

Well done to all those who lost!

Hi, I'm new to Minimins but have been attending class for seven weeks so far and lost 3lbs last night, total so far is 8lb.Well done everyone, and to all those who stayed the same or gained, put it behind you and start a new week.Clare

clowe1 said:
Hi, I'm new to Minimins but have been attending class for seven weeks so far and lost 3lbs last night, total so far is 8lb.Well done everyone, and to all those who stayed the same or gained, put it behind you and start a new week.Clare

Well done Clare

That is 8lb you will never see again as you have lost it realisticly :)

I put 1.5lb on this week. Not surprising after the week I had! I'm aiming for a 3lb loss this week :)

Well done to everyone whose lost! xx

well done everyone :)

Well I went to class yesterday and had gained 2lb so I wasn't very happy. Basically I lost almost 2 stone in about 5 months n got to target in 2009. I managed to maintain this for quite a while but then put a few lb on during exams.
Over the last year I have gained 1lb or half n lost 1 but haven't got anywhere near target again.....I'm now almost back to the weight I started at in 2009 and I can't understand why because I'm doing same as before

Gutted doesn't even come close.....to top it off I didn't have any Easter eggs either

Jo2982 said:
Well I went to class yesterday and had gained 2lb so I wasn't very happy. Basically I lost almost 2 stone in about 5 months n got to target in 2009. I managed to maintain this for quite a while but then put a few lb on during exams.
Over the last year I have gained 1lb or half n lost 1 but haven't got anywhere near target again.....I'm now almost back to the weight I started at in 2009 and I can't understand why because I'm doing same as before

Gutted doesn't even come close.....to top it off I didn't have any Easter eggs either

Have you spoke to your leader about this? Do you keep food diaries? There has got to be something you can do to start losing again!

Jo2982 said:

Have u got a food diary you can post? Or even just an avg days eatings. When uve been doing sw for a while it's easy to let things slip in that you shouldn't. You only need a couple of extra syns a day to cause a gain at the scales xx

Thanks for the kind words.
I've been writing everything down for a while and I have been checking the syns using the iPhone app. I even tried the super speed soup to try and kick start my weight in the right direction.

I'm gonna keep plugging away and hopefully I will start and see results. The frustrating thing for me is I know the diet works because I've done it before.....let you know how I get on next week

I'll join in! It's my first proper weigh in on Wednesday and I'm aiming for 2-3 pounds off :)

Well I totally went off plan for 2 weeks and weighed in last wed's and faced up to a whopping 5lb gain!!!

I've had a good week, could of been better but still hope that i've started to undo that horrid damage.

Lucylu79 said:
Well I totally went off plan for 2 weeks and weighed in last wed's and faced up to a whopping 5lb gain!!!

I've had a good week, could of been better but still hope that i've started to undo that horrid damage.

Fingers crossed.....just remember if you keep plugging away it will come off

Well I had to get weighed a day early this week as working tomorrow but lost 1.5 so still happy with that. Up to 2 stone 3 now. :)

Well done dozza

Wondering what tomorrow will bring for of us? Feeling hopeful as have been A1 with diet, and been following success express since Saturday- but star week is due tomorrow, which may impact.. I wish you all luck x

good luck for tomorrow everyone, im hoping for a good result

Back