Wednesday Weighers

Getting really nervous about weigh in tomorrow. Its only my second week and even though I lost 5 1/2 lbs last week..I can't help thinking "its not possible to lose weight after all the food I have eaten!"

Hoping for 2/3lbs but any loss is welcome :D

d14 its very hard to get your head around all the food!!!
but look at the food, non or very low fat, fruit, ect
plus i make ecerything from scratch now, no jars tins or packets

Yeah me too Amanda! In the 6-8 months before I joined SW every single thing I ate was processed. I was having oven chips every second day (at least), frozen pizzas, frozen veggie burgers, lots of bread, cheese, etc. but now i cook all of my own meals from scratch and know exactly what goes into them which is a really nice feeling! This body is the only one i've got so I want to take better care of it :) I think when i've had a few more weigh-in's i'll be more confident, but today I am terrified I won't have lost weight tomorrow (felt the same way last week!) just seems crazy and wonderful all at the same time lol.

Returned from holiday and ive stayed the same so im really really happy with that, heres to good losses for everyone this and next week x

Em x

GOODLUCK TODAY EVERYONE :)

Good luck everyone! Can't wait to see how everyone does this week :)

Im scared I have STS ... I have worked so hard this week :(

1.5 off and my 1/2 stone award... Im delighted :)

Well done losers. Well I'm trying not to be down, I've STS third week running! Whether it's the carvary we started having for lunch after class, I syn my whole syns for Wednesday to cover it. My body obviously does not like change and I'll stick with my lunch soup, that's the only thing I can think of. I'm 100% every week, it's so not like me to STS poo sticks! X

Well I lost 1.5lbs this week, meaning I have lost 7lbs in two weeks. Got my half stone award also.

I am a little disappointed with such a "small" loss (I know, every loss is a good one!) after losing so much last week. I was hoping for 3lbs. I have been on plan 100% and doing the 30 day shred every morning so I was a bit upset that i'm practically kicking my butt with the shred and not a big loss :(

d14 said:
Well I lost 1.5lbs this week, meaning I have lost 7lbs in two weeks. Got my half stone award also.

I am a little disappointed with such a "small" loss (I know, every loss is a good one!) after losing so much last week. I was hoping for 3lbs. I have been on plan 100% and doing the 30 day shred every morning so I was a bit upset that i'm practically kicking my butt with the shred and not a big loss :(

Brilliant keep it up! Don't be disappointed be proud, slow and easy is the way :)

3lbs off tonight & SOTW!

2lb off for me tonight so that's cancelled off the gain I had last week. Hopefully will get another loss next week

Back