Wednesday Weighers

Step Daughter is coming Sunday for a belated Birthday visit, I've bought a small chocolate cake :( sobs lol, but I've had next to no syns this week. I may have a tiny piece ;)

I'm going to try. Off today so going to go for a long walk. Just need to get my head back into it. Was doing really well this week just seem to have stopped. x

Well im really sticking to it and am determined to get some weight off. I lost 2.5 last week and this week I'm aiming for the same. That will get me into the 9s.
I have 12lb to lose to get back on target and I've told myself that I want to be there by June so need to stick at it

hi everyone, im also a wednesday weigher-i have my first weigh in this wednesday. hope you dont mind me joining this thread :) x

Hello, good luck, you can do it :) can you all line up and shine my halo ;) I've just cut step Daughter and Mr a quarter of rich chocolate Birthday cake each :( I worked out an 8TH is 16.5 syns, but I also have some min magnums in the freezer. I cut myself a knifes slither of cake :) and the richness put me off straight away. And if I want something later I will get a magnum 8 syns :) feeling proud as I was going to have a slice!

Well done you for not having a slab of cake!

Im hoping for another 2 off this week, taking me down to 10 10, fingers crossed xxx

Well I've had a really bad weekend full of champagne and white wine. It's 'star' week and I'm still on medication that bloats and constipates. Scales showed 3lbs up this morning. Not happy!

Well I've had a really bad weekend full of champagne and white wine. It's 'star' week and I'm still on medication that bloats and constipates. Scales showed 3lbs up this morning. Not happy!

Just think about it like this, if you weren't on Sw you would be maybe 5lb up? Just follow the plan, and it will come back off. Lots of fibre and fruit n veg, and at least 2litres of water a day, and the constipation should clear
H
ope u feel better soon

Sarah xxx

Yeah I know. Thank you. Just this knee injury has really knocked me back the last 5weeks. I know if I have a few wines I can exercise it off quite easily but not been able to do that at all.

I could like you say done a hell of a lot more damage weight wise if I wasn't doing sw.

Seems like a life time ago I was saying I've got 4months to lose at least a stone or more before holiday and my holiday is a month away and I e lost 8lbs lol.

Can't believe Wednesday is so close already! I have been exercising like mad this week, lots of long walks followed by the 30 day shred in the mornings. Had to take a break today as its TOTM and i have killer cramps, i was sure this month would be better than usual with all of the exercising I have been doing!! :cry: Hopefully i'll be able to get back into it tomorrow. Preparing myself for a gain this week *just incase* - even though I have stuck to plan 100% I know TOTM sometimes makes me gain weight for a few days so I won't be too upset if I do, as it'll fall off next week :D

Hello:wave_cry:

Mind if I join you?

I've lost 4.5lbs in two weeks having just started - but had a very naughty 3 day diet break due to brothers bday - and its * week - so would be glad for a STS this week! But I'm back on plan today - and my god i enjoyed the break!!!!

Hoping that sunday to wed's at low syns each day may mean I pull it back.....Had all my syns thurs to sat, must stop doing that!!!

Can't believe Wednesday is so close already! I have been exercising like mad this week, lots of long walks followed by the 30 day shred in the mornings. Had to take a break today as its TOTM and i have killer cramps, i was sure this month would be better than usual with all of the exercising I have been doing!! :cry: Hopefully i'll be able to get back into it tomorrow. Preparing myself for a gain this week *just incase* - even though I have stuck to plan 100% I know TOTM sometimes makes me gain weight for a few days so I won't be too upset if I do, as it'll fall off next week :D

Well done on you S7.jpg You should be ok by Wednesday for you TOTM and if you have been good
good luck

Does anyone get to Wednesday really confident about a loss? I'm doubting myself all the time, and from
monday onwards it's all I can think about... I have been A1 again this week, but feel like I'm looking at a gain :( I wish I felt more positive xxxx

sarahaa said:
Does anyone get to Wednesday really confident about a loss? I'm doubting myself all the time, and from
monday onwards it's all I can think about... I have been A1 again this week, but feel like I'm looking at a gain :( I wish I felt more positive xxxx

Lol def not me, I'm always really worried (only in week 3 now but both weeks I've been really nervous)

sarahaa said:

I think it comes and goes and you do get more relaxed about WI, but then our bodies do were stuff some weeks and throw us! i am 11 months in now and definitely more relaxed on the whole, bar las week when i've STS for two weeks, but i cant complain the plan works and as long as we all do it we will all be slim x

Thanks ladies, I'm doubting myself even more today.... Just really want a loss, I seem to take 2 sites forward and 1 step back. It's star week, but I have stuck to success express- I really want to see the scales show me my hard work was worth it!

Back