Wednesday Weighers

sarahaa said:
Thanks ladies, I'm doubting myself even more today.... Just really want a loss, I seem to take 2 sites forward and 1 step back. It's star week, but I have stuck to success express- I really want to see the scales show me my hard work was worth it!

Even if and that's an if it doesn't don't be put off by numbers. You are only doing good things to your body now :) star weeks are defeating but everyone has to have one. I really hope it's a loss for you. Try googling all the super free benefits and vitamins you've fed your body this week and concentrate on knowing next week won't be star week :) xxx

When you are following the plan and counting (which I am at the moment but don't always :giggle:)
Your confidence builds.
I have had weeks when I am so confident then it's 0.5lbs :( can really put you off your stride.
You just have to do the best you can every day and let the scales decide at the end of your week.
It will all work out in the end :)

d14 said:
Can't believe Wednesday is so close already! I have been exercising like mad this week, lots of long walks followed by the 30 day shred in the mornings. Had to take a break today as its TOTM and i have killer cramps, i was sure this month would be better than usual with all of the exercising I have been doing!! :cry: Hopefully i'll be able to get back into it tomorrow. Preparing myself for a gain this week *just incase* - even though I have stuck to plan 100% I know TOTM sometimes makes me gain weight for a few days so I won't be too upset if I do, as it'll fall off next week :D

What is 30 day shred?
Keep seeing this mentioned but no idea what it means

weigh in at 9.30 after a night shift. lets see how well thats goes after drinking water and coffee all night.

and having a very indulgent Saturday at alton towers (bacon double cheese burger meal from Burger King. 2 and half doughnuts, caramel frappuchino from starbucks, a marshmallow thing, a pack of millions, half a pack of jelly tots, 2 alpen bars, 2 pots of hartlys jelly and a small chicken kebab and chips when i got home)

FATTY!!!!!! whoopsy daisy. lol

Good Luck all Wednesday Weighers :D

Hoping for a 3.5lbs Loss Tonight to get my 3 Stone Award..but whatever i get i will be chuffed ;)

Thanks, don't think I can play it though, will it play UK?

I think amazon.co.uk has it too, just go on their site and search for the 30 day shred xx

Lost 3.5lbs today :D so happy, I was preparing myself for a gain as its star week and i've been eating more than usual! I really think the couple of red days this week helped me a lot. I have lost a total of 10.5lbs in my first 3 weigh ins...can't stop smiling :)

Also switched to the morning class instead of the evening one. I think i'll stick with this as I hated eating before weigh-in so I wasn't eating much before 6.30pm. Better to get it out of the way early in the day :D

Well done! I'd prefer a morning class too but there aren't any near me to nip out from work. I'm feeling like crap today so may not go depending how I feel after a sleep as got work at 0600 tomorrow.

Got army/navy rugby game this weekend too in London. Eeeek!

Well, I lost 1lb this week!!!! Feel a bit sly about it after my 3 day pig out - bday cake for breakfast, chicken and chips, alcohol, jammie dodgers and then a toby carvery - but then did do some low syn days before and after so maybe thats what pulled it back. am well chuffed!

1 1/2lbs off 49 1/2 off altogether now been off track for 2 weeks but back on track now

Well done for getting back on track - you have lost an amazing amount.

A close friend of mine started at around your weight - and a year and a half later he had lost over 8 stone using Sw and has kept it off for a year - and he had a few blips on the way - he's my inspiration so just wanted to share, don't know if it will be of any help:wave_cry:

Lost 3.5lbs today :D so happy, I was preparing myself for a gain as its star week and i've been eating more than usual! I really think the couple of red days this week helped me a lot. I have lost a total of 10.5lbs in my first 3 weigh ins...can't stop smiling :)

Also switched to the morning class instead of the evening one. I think i'll stick with this as I hated eating before weigh-in so I wasn't eating much before 6.30pm. Better to get it out of the way early in the day :D

Well done - thats amazing. Have just had a nosey peek at your diaries, and you have really worked for it :)

Back