Wednesday Weighers

I lost 0.5, so at least it's a loss but I wanted :confused: More

Hoping for 3.5 this week for my stone award xxxx

Hello

I'm only an inch smaller than you and I would give my right arm to weigh 10st 12 - you have lost an amazing amount of weight so far and you will get there, it might just be a bit two steps forward, one step back because you are so close to target. I used to find that i would often have a 2lb weight loss and then stay the same or have a tiny one the next week - it just seems to be my bodies pattern - so fingers crossed for a bigger loss for you next week.

I have always been overweight really and a few years ago got down to 10 stone 9lb - but desperately wanted to get to 10 stone - and got so obssesed by this and the weekly weigh in that I really lost heart and thought sod it - and then I kinda gave up and the weight has crept back on.

Looking back I so wish I could have focused on what bunnylush has said - some good advice there I think

New to this but thought I'd post my weight loss... 10lbs off in 3 weeks... Drinking loads of hot water is definitely the key for me....

Lost 3.5lbs today :D so happy, I was preparing myself for a gain as its star week and i've been eating more than usual! I really think the couple of red days this week helped me a lot. I have lost a total of 10.5lbs in my first 3 weigh ins...can't stop smiling :)

Also switched to the morning class instead of the evening one. I think i'll stick with this as I hated eating before weigh-in so I wasn't eating much before 6.30pm. Better to get it out of the way early in the day :D

Well done everyone some good losses so far today. Mine isn't until 5:30 :fingerscrossed: for 3.5 to break that next stone (again :rolleyes: )

1 1/2lbs off 49 1/2 off altogether now been off track for 2 weeks but back on track now

3lb off for me, club 10 & slimmer of the week xx

New to this but thought I'd post my weight loss... 10lbs off in 3 weeks... Drinking loads of hot water is definitely the key for me....

im raging 1/2lb off only
seems im not eating enough superfree!
back to basics:wave_cry:

3 off for me, that's 3 st 2 now, happy days....now in edinburgh till Saturday.....this will be testing

Gained - I deserved it - back on track from this point onwards. Congrats everyone who has had losses and STSs x

Well done losers, onwards and downwards everyone :)

Loser here, 2 LB off, achieved my 5 stone award, I'm so chuffed! ;)

Attachments

• image-358736454.jpg
    image-358736454.jpg
    445.9 KB · Views: 21
Well done on the losses so far. 2lb off for me tonight :D was expecting a gain or STS after OHs birthday last week but I did a couple of SE days and they seem to have helped x

Lost half this week. Considering I have been really good this week n haven't had any alcohol I'm really miffed about it.

I'm just thinking at least it's a loss but I was hoping for 2 off this week

Hope you don't mind me joining in...

Lost another 3.5lbs this week for a total of 2stone 5lbs in 10 weeks!

Also got my club 10 & slimmer of the month (2nd time in a row) wooo!

So proud of myself!

3 off tonight, taking me to 12.5 pounds all together. Only been on it 4 weeks so I'm well pleased. Sotw and sotm awards!! Sotw was joint with my cousin and another lady. Cousin got half stone award she's lost 9.5 all together.

So Good results tonight :)

2lbs off for me and i've lowered my target, yikes, its like my first week all over again! It was nice not paying mind!!

Another pound off for me - thats 10 1/2 pounds in total - really chuffed.

Well done everyone

I can feel all your pain, those of you who thought they would get better, but heres hoping it catches up next week and we all get lovely losses!!!!

Back