Wednesday Weighers

An inspiration picture :) my online shineys.

Attachments

• image-847168776.jpg
    image-847168776.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 41
Haven't been on here for a long time. Lost the plot a bit.... I am very pleased to report the last week I lost 1 LB and this week I lost 1.5 LB.!!
Sugarpuffjane is back on track!!!!!! Whoop dee doo!!!

sugarpuffjane said:
Haven't been on here for a long time. Lost the plot a bit.... I am very pleased to report the last week I lost 1 LB and this week I lost 1.5 LB.!!
Sugarpuffjane is back on track!!!!!! Whoop dee doo!!!

That's brilliant....keep it up

Gained 0.5 but really happy with that as had 4 days off plan for my birthday.
Plan is to lose 2 this week to get back in target range (which I've been saying for a few weeks now.

Hi,
Just wanted to share that I've followed sw to the t this week and lost 7 lb at my weigh in tonight, Was sooo pleased with the result. Total loss of 4 st 6 1/2 lb to date :0)

After it being OH birthday and going out for a meal together with another SW friend and her OH (bloody nice meal:break_diet:) total unexpected loss of a lb :eek:, even star week at the weekend and felt really bloated. I couldn't have been happier at WI today! Which now makes me 1lb away from my club 10.. roll on next week's WI :D

Please can I join the Wednesday weighers too?

3.5 off this week - 11.5 in 3 weeks, I am really chuffed with how it's going so far.

Been reading back through this thread- some really inspirational weight losses.

B x x x

2lb off for me tonight. Target within spitting distance...

wow - congratulations - amazing loss!

2lb off tonight and got my Club10! :bliss:

I put 2lb on. Not unexpected, and I'm joining the gym today so it'll be off again next week.

Well done everyone, some cracking losses this week!

Back