stacey said:
well done everyone :)

my first weigh in today and i lost .... 10 1/2lbs!!!!! xxx

Wow that's fabulous

Way to go Stacey :woohoo: :bliss:

Could be a stone by next week :)

I've so annoyed- I put on half pound, even though I've been on plan all week. C had a look at food diary and says everything looks great, i just feel like I'm never gonna get my stone award!

Does anyone get to Wednesday really confident about a loss? I'm doubting myself all the time, and from
monday onwards it's all I can think about... I have been A1 again this week, but feel like I'm looking at a gain :( I wish I felt more positive xxxx

Hi - (newby here)

I'm exactly the same, although i have been sticking to plan i don't 'feel' as if i have lost anything - i agree mon - weds are a nightmare!

good luck anyway

Well i put ON 3 1/2lb, i know why. Just so gutted that i let myself slip. Well back on it big style, tonights job, meal plan for the week and do a slimming world friendly shop 1st thing in morn after school run.
I WILL BE SLIM

STS. well after a chicken kebab and an indian this week and polishing off a whole bottle of rose to myself, its pretty good going.

2.5lbs off tonight :D but was short of 0.5lb for my 3 Stone Award :-0 went to early weigh in and C had a fit saying what you doing here at this weigh in I got things to give you later!! So actually got Slimmer of the Month for April also ;-) chuffed

2lbs down :D now in the 14stone bracket too :D Looks like all my exercising hasn't done me any harm! Was worried I would STS or have a gain.

@Shezam Me too! rough weekend.. not so good the rest of the time! but was TOTM so wasn't gonna be an angel anyway.. never am at that time!

That is amazing.. I bet you are over the moon! Well done!

I put on 4 , its ok i was away in Scotland and ate bad but im not angry or sad, its just done with, ive been straight back in the gym the past two days and im determined to get back on track
Good luck I'm sure you have a great loss next WI then!
I'm hoping for a 2lb loss at least next WI after my 1lb gain today at WI! I want my club 10 shiny! its so close I can taste it! ;)

Had a gain this week, only a lb and it is *week, but don't think the roast dinners I had at weekend did me any good thou. *hangsheadinshame*

I was so close to my club 10 too (1lb away) and i blew it... 2lb to get off for next WI.. never mind next week is another chance to get that shiny! I like my book with shinys and my fridge plastered with certs! :D

Well done to those losers! and commiserations to the gainers!

I managed 3lb loss tonight which is what I gained last week after my fortnight on holiday! Hoping for a good number next week to get a bit closer to target. 1st 12 to go!

Back