Wednesday Weighers

Another 3½ lbs off this week & I got my 2½ stone award! Wooo!

I am so happy - Just can't believe I have lost 2 stone 8½ lbs in 11 weeks! It is absolutely amazing!

Well done everyone for your losses this week! Absolutely brilliant!

Last edited:
Awesome Losses everyone.

Lost 4.5 pounds, got my 5 stone sticker and SOTW.

Only need 3.5 for 5.5 stone sticker so It's on like Donkey Kong again next week :)

Dukesy said:
Awesome Losses everyone.

Lost 4.5 pounds, got my 5 stone sticker and SOTW.

Only need 3.5 for 5.5 stone sticker so It's on like Donkey Kong again next week :)

So pleased you got it! Congratulations ;) well done everyone!

1 LB off for me, making that 5 stone 1 LB :)

Hi everyone , I'm new here don't know if I'm posting in the right topic . I joined slimming world today . I have done in the past as well . I'm hoping this time will be the last . Looking forward to see how everyone is getting on .

teresa7 said:
Hi everyone , I'm new here don't know if I'm posting in the right topic . I joined slimming world today . I have done in the past as well . I'm hoping this time will be the last . Looking forward to see how everyone is getting on .

Fantastic for joining, good luck, you'll find all the recipes, tips and encouragement here :)

Hi everyone :sign0144:.
I joined SW last weds (24/4/12) so 1st WI tonight and 8.5lbs off :woohoo:extremely happy and loving SW so far so good.

Bunnylush said:
Fantastic for joining, good luck, you'll find all the recipes, tips and encouragement here :)

Thank you , on here has been so helpful I have been looking threw the recipes . They are fab :)

angelicbex said:
Hi everyone :sign0144:.
I joined SW last weds (24/4/12) so 1st WI tonight and 8.5lbs off :woohoo:extremely happy and loving SW so far so good.

Wow well done you congratulations . You must be over the moon . That's amazing :)

Got my 2 stone award wooohooo

Well done everyone for some great losses and fingers crossed for next week for those of you are cheesed off with your results.

Does anyone have any comments about extra easy and whether they find it more/less effective than the red/green days?

Reason i'm asking is that my mum who is a long term slimming worlder has just shifted over to extra easy and has found that even though she has stuck to it (she says - am seeing her at weekend so will inspect her fridge :D) she has put on weight for the last two weeks on it, and i was thinking about giving it a go and am now a bit nervous as would like to shift half a stone if possible over the next month as it a friends wedding

sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wondered bout your thoughts x

I think it's trial and error. Processed carbs like pasta and bread don't agree with me so I stick to red days with a few EE thrown in for good measure. We all different though. I just know low carb works for me. Is she writing everything down so you can take a look? Amazing how the syns can add up if you dont keep track

boobalicious said:
Well done everyone for some great losses and fingers crossed for next week for those of you are cheesed off with your results.

Does anyone have any comments about extra easy and whether they find it more/less effective than the red/green days?

Reason i'm asking is that my mum who is a long term slimming worlder has just shifted over to extra easy and has found that even though she has stuck to it (she says - am seeing her at weekend so will inspect her fridge :D) she has put on weight for the last two weeks on it, and i was thinking about giving it a go and am now a bit nervous as would like to shift half a stone if possible over the next month as it a friends wedding

sorry if this is in the wrong place, just wondered bout your thoughts x

I'm in the camp that the green red do me better, I'm an old timer too. I love my hex A B. don't like missing 2 on EE. Although I eat a lot of super free, in my own words I probably eat too much carb and meat on my plate with large third super free. Whether its all in my head, but I don't think I have as good losses. I do have some ee days when there's a particular meal that involves both. I think I mix of all 3 is variety and helpful to your body not getting stuck n a rut. I can't always afford meat and fish either, which does change my days.

Back