Wednesday Weighers

Bunnylush said:
It's easy and so good!

Well that has just sold it! I'll let you know when I've sampled it. Or may have to wait till I have recovered from my 'joy'! ;)

Let's try again in the right thread...

Good luck today everyone.

My weigh in isn't until 7.30 tonight - will be excited to see everyone's losses on here during the day.

B x

DustQueen said:
Me too eeekkk and I've already had my 105 Syns for the week opps none today or tomorrow methinks :S

awww I am sure you'll be okay, as long as you enjoyed the syns and didn't just "waste" them ... Good luck, let us know how you do.

B x

Wednesday again we are all heading for those :scale:

Hope we all get a good reading :fingerscrossed:

:vibes: x

Can't remember if I posted about my gain last week or not but last weigh in I had gained 4.5lbs (nieces birthday party & stress eating naughty food while there) but this week I've lost 2.5lbs of that so I'm happy as I've not been sticking to the plan very well as I've been ill (still am, but much better than earlier in the week) so hot toddies, ice-cream, and whatever I wanted have been priorities, but I made healthier choices as much as possible. I think keeping the chocolate in the freezer, and not having crisps or "unhealthy" stuff laying around has helped. I've also avoided the shops with being sick, so the temptation has been minimal.

I'm hoping to get 3lb off this week so I can get my half-stone certificate that my daughter has said she'll make for me since I'm not going to class lol But I'll be happy with any loss!

Back from class, lost 3.5lbs this week, total of 16lbs since i joined SW 5 weeks ago! :) Good luck everyone who weighs in today x

I've lost 2lb which is amazing as I had a bit of time off plan this week- I'm Definately in the 10's now, had a but of bouncing around when just getting into 10's

Well done everyone!
Sarah

bridesmaid said:
awww I am sure you'll be okay, as long as you enjoyed the syns and didn't just "waste" them ... Good luck, let us know how you do.

B x

Hope so mostly stress and a major case of the fed ups lol hopefully next week will be better :)

Back