Wednesday Weighers

Fantastic! How on earth did you manage 5.5 at this late stage? Amazing x

I've average 5lbs loss each week for the last 4 weeks and the only thing I can put it down to is the exercise, as I've lost weight I've been able to increase the intensity. So I do about 8Km on the treadmill and about 30mins on a heavy bag 5 days a week now which is hell of a lot more than I could do 16 weeks ago.

Dukesy said:

I've average 5lbs loss each week for the last 4 weeks and the only thing I can put it down to is the exercise, as I've lost weight I've been able to increase the intensity. So I do about 8Km on the treadmill and about 30mins on a heavy bag 5 days a week now which is hell of a lot more than I could do 16 weeks ago.

That's brilliant! I'm only a light exerciser dog walk, trampoline, Zumba, wii sports trainer, wii fit. But that's hell of lot more than the nothing I did before ;) x

Only 1½ lbs off for me this week. I was a little disappointed as I have been averaging 3lbs a week - but I have had an extremely stressful week, so it was kind of expected even though I stuck to plan. Still, it's 1½ lbs I'll never see again! I'm aiming for 4lbs this week to get my 3 stone award, so I'm going to up the intensity of my exercise I think :) Just hope it works! I love the colour of the 3 stone sticker and I WANT one!

Well done everyone for losing! Amazing weight loss!
Weighed in yesterday. Put on a half. Wasn't unexpected but still disappointing. Now 2.5lbs away from club 10. Will have to step up the exercise. May even go back to writing it down and reading my book again! :)
We are away for the weekend (sun holiday thing) so gonna really try and choose wisely. When we get back I'm defo going to try that curry that was posted by Bunnylush. That does look so lovely! Om Nom Nom!

I Stayed the same this week which was fine asd ive been away again...the life of a rockstar!! Back to my routine of 6.15 am pre work gym sessions

Great losses and attitudes this week folks :0)

1 1/2lbs off for me this week. I got my 7 1/2 stone award which I am so happy about.

I actually had a massively naughty 3 day weekend so just hoping it doesn't catch up next week.

mrsthunderbolt said:
1 1/2lbs off for me this week. I got my 7 1/2 stone award which I am so happy about.

I actually had a massively naughty 3 day weekend so just hoping it doesn't catch up next week.

Wow. That's amazing. Congrats on your award! No wonder your so chuffed! ;)

Woo hoo - well done for everyone on their losses, you really are inspirational, am glad i've joined you good folk:)

Would you believe as well that my sausage roll munching brother has now joined SW as well - so no more 5 hour car journeys with him stuffing his face:D

And to pick up an earlier thread - my mum was doing Extra easy but having 2 b's which was causing the damage. I've experimented with EE but not sure about it, as like my 4 HE's.

Woo hoo - well done for everyone on their losses, you really are inspirational, am glad i've joined you good folk:)

Would you believe as well that my sausage roll munching brother has now joined SW as well - so no more 5 hour car journeys with him stuffing his face:D

And to pick up an earlier thread - my mum was doing Extra easy but having 2 b's which was causing the damage. I've experimented with EE but not sure about it, as like my 4 HE's.

I'm finding Xtra easy the best. I tried green and red and wind up running over in syns :-(
Don't forget the success express though. It's almost the same as Xtra easy, the only difference is you have to have an Xtra b choice and you have to have 2 3rds superfree instead of 1 3rd. It comes in handy if you've had a few bad days and weigh in is looming closer :)

I'm finding Xtra easy the best. I tried green and red and wind up running over in syns :-(
Don't forget the success express though. It's almost the same as Xtra easy, the only difference is you have to have an Xtra b choice and you have to have 2 3rds superfree instead of 1 3rd. It comes in handy if you've had a few bad days and weigh in is looming closer :)

I follow EE not been told about success express whats that? Is it in the book and ive just overlooked it?

angelicbex said:
I follow EE not been told about success express whats that? Is it in the book and ive just overlooked it?

No I don't think it is in the book our counsellor emailed us the details one week though. From what I remember you have extra HEs, you have to have 2/3 superfree with your meals and you have to syn any snacks that aren't superfree :)

DustQueen said:
No I don't think it is in the book our counsellor emailed us the details one week though. From what I remember you have extra HEs, you have to have 2/3 superfree with your meals and you have to syn any snacks that aren't superfree :)

Really it's only for people who have been on plan for a long time and are struggling closer to target, it's not promoted as 'one of the plans' more of an emergency back up. X

Bunnylush said:
Really it's only for people who have been on plan for a long time and are struggling closer to target, it's not promoted as 'one of the plans' more of an emergency back up. X

Yeah our counsellor was suggesting it after most people had had a bad Easter. I didn't try it as I was only on week 2 or 3 :)

Back