Wednesday Weighers

As my weigh day looms ever so closer I think It's off to the gym. Wish me luck.

I'm finding Xtra easy the best. I tried green and red and wind up running over in syns :-(
Don't forget the success express though. It's almost the same as Xtra easy, the only difference is you have to have an Xtra b choice and you have to have 2 3rds superfree instead of 1 3rd. It comes in handy if you've had a few bad days and weigh in is looming closer :)

OO that sounds very interesting - i got very excited about it until i realised i struggle with getting a quarter of my plate free with veg/salad a lot of the time!

Well, I am feeling abit miffed. Was 100% (honk) between 6 to 10 syns a day - and then yesterday and today have gone completley off plan though its just i've eaten what i've wanted rather than overeaten if that makes sense. Think I have lost my belief that I can actually do this because my weight loss just seems so slow and though my head says thats ok, I feel very disheartened.

So, have got some healthy good stuff in and fingers crossed for tomorrows WI

What helps you all when you go off the straight and narrow (or are you all angels all the time ;-)

Good luck this evening folks.

In not expecting much. I had a sickness bug on the weekend but been making up or it since and had a very boozey arvo last week.

It's food night for us and I've done some tortilla bites to take if I dont eat them all before hand lol

Lost 2.5lbs this week :) good luck everyone else who weighs in today x

3 off this week, very happy indeed :) wishing you all great a great week

Em

STS for me this week expected it though as I had a flexi syn day on Friday and upped my exercise this week quiet considerably so might be some fluid retention around muscles as well x

Need a kick up the arse! Had a half pound loss! Happy with that especially as had a weekend away but really struggling at the moment. I think I go thro fits and starts with it. Anyone up for the kicking part?! ;) any inspiring ideas how to get me on track again? TIA!

babybuffy84 said:
Hi everyone I'm rejoining tonight taken a bit off time off as I was having some marital problems but thankfully were back on track do back to Sw for me tonight looking forward to it have gained loads and can't wait to get it back off :) will post my starting weight tonight x

Good luck with WI and have fun! Starting afresh is hard, not knowing anyone or changes in the cliques that were there (well that was me anyway!) but go you! ;)

Hi everyone I'm rejoining tonight taken a bit off time off as I was having some marital problems but thankfully were back on track do back to Sw for me tonight looking forward to it have gained loads and can't wait to get it back off :) will post my starting weight tonight x

Nice to see you back!!!

Good Luck everyone today and tonight, i've had a stomach bug since monday and not eaten much at all. I deserved a gain up until then as i've gone off the rails so close to target.

God knows what the scales shall say tonight but if i've lost i'm sure i'll gain it all back once I start eating properly again which I hope is soon!

Back