Wednesday Weighers

Yay. I lost a lb.:D

hi everyone ive joined slimming world today so if its ok i will be joining your group. i hope everyone is having a lovely day. my journey starts by weighing 13st 7.5lb :wave_cry:

I really need a kick up my bum. Been off plan for about 3 weeks now, 2lb gain 2 weeks ago, couldn't make wi last week, tried to get back on track but its the weekends when i'm away thats the problem. When I first started I was able to have my weekends then Sunday/Monday morning get right back on the plan. Not anymore, I can't stop eating crap and i'm really scared for weigh in tonight.

How do I give myself the motivation needed?? Think I have to start leaving my purse at home during the day, today I had a choclate bar & 2 bags of crisps not because I was hungry but just because I could because I had money in my purse and i'm expecting a gain at weigh in anyways. Arghhhh!!

I think whats happened is i've lost 1.5 stone, felt good about myself, loved the comments then just thought bugger it, but I really need to get back to it.

Hopefully tonights weigh in will give me the boost I need. Good luck all and i'll be back to report. :(

boobalicious said:
good grief that is fabulous!

Were you mainly eating dust all week?;)

Lol-I had take-away last weds (pizza) had chips n chicken nuggets Saturday b4 a big drinking session.
Was 110% on plan the rest of the time tho xx

Well done everyone.

3lbs off this week and won 'Man of the Year' which was nice as I've been going 18 weeks. :)

2.5 off for me tonight :) 1stone 5.5pounds all together for me.

Also won the let's beat it campaign 2012 at our group and got a lovely watch :) put my certificate on the fridge.

Well done everyone.

3lbs off this week and won 'Man of the Year' which was nice as I've been going 18 weeks. :)

Wow that's amazing!!!! Well done. I normally post off the app which doesn't show stats etc but I'm n the full site at the mo.

Hello whooo hooooo I lost 3.5 lb today so happy it's my second week and only lost 1/2 the first week so this loss is great!!!!

3.5lbs off this week and slimmer of the week.

Feel really pleased :)

Now onto next week ... hope everyone here has a great week.

B x

Back