Wednesday Weighers

5lbs Off for me Tonight.....WhoooHoooo :D

And also got my 3 Stone Award taking me to 3 St 3.5lbs..Very Chuffed :D

Well Done to all the Wednesday Losers ;)

Half a pound on, gutted!

4lbs off this week 1st 3lbs in total now since joining 24th April. Off on holiday on sat gonna relax a bit but want my club 10 by next weigh in thats 7lbs away!!!
Well done everyone

Lost another 3lbs this week - Total loss of 2stone 13lbs in 13 weeks! And...slimmer of the week! Wooo!

I'm aiming for 3lbs this week to get into the next stone bracket and get my 3 stone award!

Well done to all my fellow Wednesday weighers! Some more fabulous losses this week! xx

Well I put on 5 lbs. Was totally expected though as was at a friends wedding for the weekend and all the food and drink was definitely not slimming world friendly. Just need to get straight back into it.

I put on 1.5lb... But that was expected.

I find it hard to eat properly at the moment. Im finishing the last few weeks of my degree and with doing a group project im hardly in the same place twice to have time to eat decent stuff.

Anyone else struggling with this? The stress just makes me eat.

:( only a few more weeks left then ill be back on track and bang in to the gym though :) i may even fish out my BMX. Lol

Well done everyone lots of good loses here :)
I lost 3.5lbs this week 1.5lbs to go to get back to my lowest last August then fresh fat here I come ready or not :giggle:

Yuk what a horrible week I've had got a stuffy cold week which saw me grabbing comfort foods instead of slimming world style meals. A gigantic gain of 4 lbs this week :0(
All this not helped by the fact I have massive blisters on my feet from new trainers and long distance runs !! :0( x

Lol-I had take-away last weds (pizza) had chips n chicken nuggets Saturday b4 a big drinking session.
Was 110% on plan the rest of the time tho xx

OMG thats so hilarious, not dust then, I am very envious!

Well done everyone lots of good loses here :)
I lost 3.5lbs this week 1.5lbs to go to get back to my lowest last August then fresh fat here I come ready or not :giggle:

Love the fresh fat tackle idea!

Hi too Lizzie, hope you have a good first week

Wow everyone has done really well this week - and sounds like for those of us who have out on or STS we know why at least.

I'm late reporting in, 2.5 on for me, I was McBloaty :( and I'm blaming two nights of mashed potatoes! I'm chuffed though as I've done two days charity shops, I found Victoria Beckham jeans, Dorothy P posh denim biker jacket, denim waistcoat, soft longline cardi, 13 tops, 2 belts, another denim jacket, Slazenger joggers, cotton shirts so chuffed a fraction of high street costs! I have nowhere to put them all!?! Lol x

Attachments

• image-1823814773.jpg
    image-1823814773.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 31
  • image-3309154134.jpg
    image-3309154134.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 31
  • image-2997031479.jpg
    image-2997031479.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-21233380.jpg
    image-21233380.jpg
    62.9 KB · Views: 30
  • image-3858805077.jpg
    image-3858805077.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 26
I put on 2.5lbs too :( back on track 100% today though, and done an hour in the gym. It WILL be off again next week!

thefinalcountdown said:
I put on 2.5lbs too :( back on track 100% today though, and done an hour in the gym. It WILL be off again next week!

There's a curse of 2.5 LB on this week?!? I think it's a SW conspiracy ;)

hi lizzie i am a new re starter lol good luck for next week :)

Back