Wednesday Weighers

I got 3 off this week which I was really pleased with. Helped take off some of the damage I done last week. Hoping for another 2 next week to get me back to where I was.

Well done to everyone. Seems to have been a very good week.

Final weigh in of my 1st year following SW. Disappointed with myself for gaining 2lbs but I'm hoping it's the kick up the bum I need.

Starting Success Express tomorrow, I think I will struggle but my minimum aim is at least 1/3rd superfree with every meal.

An incredible seven pound loss!!! Eleven weeks and a total of 43lbs off :) Cant believe it really.

I lost 3lb this week! That's my gain from last week gone plus a bit, and I'm now at my lowest since starting slimming world, so I'm a very happy girl!

Well done to you all too :)

thefinalcountdown said:
I lost 3lb this week! That's my gain from last week gone plus a bit, and I'm now at my lowest since starting slimming world, so I'm a very happy girl!

Well done to you all too :)

That's brilliant! Well done!

I stayed the same last night, which is a miracle. I've been so rubbish recently but i'm back on it today. Purse is getting left at home before work, I will not be tempted by choc/crisps/cake.
Well done all xx

After a long break of sw i have decided i need to lose a few pounds for the summer. Wasnt expecting much of a loss but first week back, 2 n a half pound loss quite chuffed!! :)

I no wot u mean shezam i have to avoid the local shop outside my work to stop myself buying munchies! Easier said then done though!

WOW Gazter!!! how did you manage that? did you eat at all? :p

Also I've just got my half stone, how do I get the Slimming world badge?

xxx

To get the badge, go to my post right click over the half stone award, choose copy, then go to settings and edit your signature, and right click and paste it in!!!

In terms of the weight, well, i havent had a day of hunger, ate well and finished couch 25k! Last night myself and a few friends had a BBQ, all the food was SW friendly however there was a lot of meat (and salad), i just worked it out before between four of us we ate about four kilos of chicken and sausage (SW friendly cumberland sausage, i have my local butchers knock them up for me using the leanest porl meat and very little rusk). I had a tummy ache all night from eating too much. I stepped on the wii fit and i have put on three pounds....

Ouch.... The food was all good lean food though eaten with lots of veg and fresh fruit so its just bulk that will eventually work its way through the system!

My consultant couldnt believe it when i said a half stone loss...

Ooo forget to update yesterday. 1lb off for me, shocked and not really deserved as had a bad week. Back on plan 100% now though x

I think maybe I've not been a member of minimins long enough to update my signature- darn it! oh well, will keep posting until I can!

That's funny about the BBQ! I imagined you'd not eaten much at all this week. I'm always a bit worried about eating too much free food, even though it's 'free food'!!!!

I oversyned this week with a brownie and apple pie from mcdonalds but just decided not to care and glad I did!

Well done odd_sock- looks like you've had a pretty impressive weight loss so far!

xx

Back