Wednesday Weighers

I think maybe I've not been a member of minimins long enough to update my signature- darn it! oh well, will keep posting until I can!

That's funny about the BBQ! I imagined you'd not eaten much at all this week. I'm always a bit worried about eating too much free food, even though it's 'free food'!!!!

I oversyned this week with a brownie and apple pie from mcdonalds but just decided not to care and glad I did!

Well done odd_sock- looks like you've had a pretty impressive weight loss so far!

xx

The opposite! If I am hungry i will eat a meal that fills me (the BBQ was gluttony, i just ate too much), i have done that ever since i started eleven weeks ago. I tend to get very concious on a tuesday evening, i try to avoid foods that will take a long time to 'complete their journey'. So i will usually have something that is easily digested like a baked potato, chicken and suprefree veg and on the wed i will have cereal and fruit for breakfast and fruit for lunch. Then weigh in.

For the signatures, some restrictions are lifted after twenty posts, but it takes fifty before you can have lots in your sig.

I'm also Anna24_bel but my password keeps not working, even when I request a new one it doesn't work!!

Anyway I have done so abysmally this week (massive binges), after losing 7lb in my first fortnight that I'm going to weigh myself at home tomorrow instead.

I imagine I've put on 2-3lb this week :( I definitely want to go to meeting next week though so I'm aiming to get back to last week's weight by next Wednesday.

xx

Amelie24 said:
I'm also Anna24_bel but my password keeps not working, even when I request a new one it doesn't work!!

Anyway I have done so abysmally this week (massive binges), after losing 7lb in my first fortnight that I'm going to weigh myself at home tomorrow instead.

I imagine I've put on 2-3lb this week :( I definitely want to go to meeting next week though so I'm aiming to get back to last week's weight by next Wednesday.

xx

Don't weigh at home. Please go to group and face it. It's so much better to deal with it that way :) so tempting never to go back otherwise! Xxx *hugs*

Hi Claire,

Thanks for the hug! I just think that I'll lose motivation, especially as I go with my mum and would have to stay for the meeting afterwards with the embarassing "So you put on 2/3 pounds this week, why do you think that was" part!

Even if I put on this week I will go to meeting next Wednesday cos otherwise I agree with you I will just keep binging and never go back! That's great you've reached goal!

xx

Amelie24 said:
Hi Claire,

Thanks for the hug! I just think that I'll lose motivation, especially as I go with my mum and would have to stay for the meeting afterwards with the embarassing "So you put on 2/3 pounds this week, why do you think that was" part!

Even if I put on this week I will go to meeting next Wednesday cos otherwise I agree with you I will just keep binging and never go back! That's great you've reached goal!

xx

I agree with Claire and would definitely recommend going to group. You will probably find that your gain is not as bad as you're expecting. I know when I've felt like you do in the past I've dreaded going, but by the time meeting's over I feel so much better, more focussed and ready to carry on, where if I hadn't I probably would have just kept gaining and never gone back. :bighug: xx

I agree, I was expecting a 5lb gain at least whilst I was sitting exams n was dreading going to group.....absolutely nothing to worry about in the end. Yes I gained a couple of lb but nowhere near the amount I thought I was gonna gain

Amelie24 said:
Hi Claire,

xx

You can ask the consultant to miss you out of the talk, if you've gained and don't want to discuss it. But for me it's part and parcel of the whole thing, and I find nothing embarrassing about it, everyone's doing it! And it's motivation to 'lose' for me xx

Bunnylush said:
You can ask the consultant to miss you out of the talk, if you've gained and don't want to discuss it. But for me it's part and parcel of the whole thing, and I find nothing embarrassing about it, everyone's doing it! And it's motivation to 'lose' for me xx

It's very brave to stay when you've gained but I do honestly think it'll help :)

First weigh in after restart and first ever time with EE as well. I was worried this week as I went to a Wedding on the weekend and ignored SW all day!!!

I lost 3lbs!!!!!

Well pleased :) ( Though part of me is kicking myself and wandering how much more I could have lost).

I feel really motivated to do this right now. I have to remind myself how good a loss feels for those times in a few weeks when I'm bound to fall off the wagon!

Good luck all other Wednesday Weighers, have a great day.x

Good luck everyone, hope we're all losers today :)

A very unexpected 4lb loss for me this week. I was expecting a STS or gain as despite a good start to the week after WI last week I got ill on Friday and have been barely eating since and when I have eaten it's not been very SW friendly x

I got 3 off this week so that's me at 2 stone 9.5 altogether. Goal for next week is to get at least 1.5 off to get me into the 12s.

Good luck to everyone today. x

2lbs off today :)

First, massive well done to today's weighers! lots of 2-4lb losses.

Secondly thanks guys for looking out for me but I know I'd lose motivation if I went to group!

I put on about 3lbs- well scales say 6lb but our scales weigh heavier than Slimming world, I binged in the middle of the night so some will be food & water weight and last week I had gone for a long run just before Slimming world group and lost 2-3lb in water weight (weighed myself before and after my run).

So I weighed 12 stone 9 at Slimming world last week and 13 stone 1 on our home scales today, but I think if I went for a run and then went to group like I did last week (without eating all day like I did last week) then I'd weigh about 12 stone 12.

Either way I'm a bit scared that I'm going to just go back to binge-starve behaviour :(

xx

Lost 0.5lb. Bit gutted really.

Joining this Thread as i Weigh in on a Wednesday :D

Already Lost 3st 4lbs and feel i need to have a little more motivation to help me out..not hoping for a weight loss tonight had a Bad week..first time in 5 months, But im moving on from it..;)

Good Luck Everyone !! :D

Back