Wednesday Weighers

Hiya I'm new to the forum and I'm a Wednesday weigher so thought it best to write here!

Well, I lost 2.5 lbs today, pleasantly surprised! It was my first weigh-in in two weeks as I was on holiday, didn't really stick to the plan when I was away, but was really active with lots of hillwalking and cycling, so that helped I suppose!
So back on the plan 100% now and excited to see what I can achieve for next week! Reading everybody's posts is very motivating, well done everyone!

hi everyone i weighed this morning and sts im abit gutted about it but i know why it was that so im just pleased to have not gained :) good luck to everyone x

Well done everyone! 1.5 off for me! Harder now im getin to target! Trying the lemon thing so fingers crossed for a gud loss next week x

Lost 6.5 pound in my first week and that was with 2 nights out drinking! Very lucky haha well done everyone :)

Weighed in tonight and lost 3lbs! Yay! I was also slimmer of the week & slimmer of the month for the 3rd month in a row! Oh, and the icing on the cake was getting into the next stone bracket!

Well done to everyone for your losses! You are all so inspiring!

Lost 2.5 pounds, slimmer of the month :) well pleased

I put 1lb on :( I've been good though, so will stick with it and hope for a good loss next week. Had a 3lb loss last week so think it's just levelling out a bit. I'm not disheartened :)

S.T.S for me Tonight...very Glad as had a little 1 off Blow-out at wkend :eek:

Very Much back to 100% this Week

Well Done to all the Losers :D

2 1/2 pounds off, slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month. Had a great taster session as well, my kfc chicken went down well!

4.5 off this week and SOTM :)
Extremely happy as went on holiday last week and indulged in everything naughty lol
Total loss 1.5 st in 6 weeks yayyyyyyyyyy :clap:

Well done everyone! 1.5 off for me! Harder now im getin to target! Trying the lemon thing so fingers crossed for a gud loss next week x

I am also so near my target what is this lemon thing?:eek:

Whoop whoop I lost 3 1/2 lb this week :)

Back