Wednesday Weighers

Unhappy weds weigher!!

I am a little unhappy with my weight loss this week, at the weekend we had bbqs and i stuck to chicken and salads, and ive kept within my syns and been so good and only lost 0.5, so in 3 weeks ive lost 3lbs, i wouldnt mind if i had been naughty!!!

nickiadams said:
I am a little unhappy with my weight loss this week, at the weekend we had bbqs and i stuck to chicken and salads, and ive kept within my syns and been so good and only lost 0.5, so in 3 weeks ive lost 3lbs, i wouldnt mind if i had been naughty!!!

Bodies are weird, just keep being 100% and it will even out x

I lost 2lb :) need 3lb for my 6st award so going for that next week :)
Thats amazing total loss well done!!! Im aiming at 3lb this week to get my club 10

Lost a 1lb which as i had 5 days completley on plan and low syn but then 2 days off plan, please with, but had the worst bingey day yday so suspect will have put it back on!

off to a wedding this weekend as well so will be pleased with a sts for next week if i can manage that

have lost my mojo a bit, sure it will come back soon
:(
well done to all for your fab losses - and for those snails like me we will get there x

Wahoo, 7lbs off for me this week. I have gained the last 2 weeks albeit only 2.5lbs so I am really chuffed!

Wow how did u lose 7lb thats amazing?:)

Well I was meant to be doing Success Express but didn't quite manage it. I did make an effort though to eat more superfree. I am veggie & do green days.

I actually had a huge, huge binge on Monday so I was shocked. Hope it doesn't catch up with me this week!

Weighed in the other night and olost another 2.5lbs which was a total of 7lbs in just two weeks, so got my half stone award, and I am so chuffed!

LittleLizzie said:
Weighed in the other night and olost another 2.5lbs which was a total of 7lbs in just two weeks, so got my half stone award, and I am so chuffed!

Well done Lizzie congrats :)

Thinking ahead to Wednesday Weigh In..after past 2 weeks of losing 0.5lb and s.t.s i'm hoping for a Loss, loads of Superfree and Drinking more Fluids should give me a Boost ;)

1lb on for me - expected as had a 3 day wedding break with meal, wine, some more wine, bfast, hangover cake, coffee, indian takeaway,,,,,,,,,

pleased to be honest as when got on scales on monday mornin it was showing a 3.5lb gain

back on the wagon now

good luck everyone, hope the scales are kind

First wi in for me after two weeks hol and all inclusive. Anything less than five pounds will be good lol

Back