Wednesday Weighers

Dukesy said:
I've been off from work so I've been able to put a little extra time on the treadmill thankfully lost 6.5lbs so it paid off :)

Also 6.5 Stone award and SOTW

Wow........congratulations
?????

Dukesy said:
I've been off from work so I've been able to put a little extra time on the treadmill thankfully lost 6.5lbs so it paid off :)

Also 6.5 Stone award and SOTW

Brilliant well done x

Brilliant well done x

Wow........congratulations
?????

Thanks guys :)! love the support of this place.

No secrets to it Jo2982, I just follow all the weight loss cliche's. Eat Less, Eat Better and Exercise More. I've really committed to it and to be honest it's all I think about each day, whenever I'm lacking a little motivation I come on here and read some of the success stories.

I must admit that I am finding the support on here keeps me on track. I get quite a bit of recipe ideas too....I still like going to group and for the 1st time in ages I have lost more than 1lb in weight

3lbs off this week for me... Got my club 10 that had eluded me by half lb last week!!!

Well done to all the "losers" this week and a friendly "shove back onto plan" for the gainers...

Here's to a good week for the Wednesday weighers.

B x

well after me being under 11st for the first time in 3 years I put 2lb back on this week taking me back to 11st. The joys of not cooking properly on holiday! :D

Hi everyone..newbie to forum here...congrats to everyone on the losses.. Had my weigh-in this evening and was down 1.5lbs, thought it might be 2lbs but not too bad..

Lost 1lb at WI. So annoyed as worked my butt off was extra good ate loads of super speeds :cry:
Only needed to do 3lb (which was my target) to hit my club 10 am super annoyed at myself so this week will try even harder!!!
Well done all losers!!!

Oops, 1lb on for me. I know where it's come from though & it will be gone plus extra next week!

4 1/2 pound off, 3 1/2 stone award! Total 50lbs off precisely :)

Very happy !!!!!!

Well didn't get the 5lbs I wanted this week (was a bit ambitious) but lost 3.5lbs this week so am now in a new weight bracket plus got SOTW so was really happy as its the first time I got it even though been doing slimming world for over a year!!! :)

Only 1.5lbs to go to 2st award and club 10. Definelty want that next week!!! :)

Well done everyone who lost and hopefully now jubilee over everyone can get back on track!

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Where there's a will..... said:
Well didn't get the 5lbs I wanted this week (was a bit ambitious) but lost 3.5lbs this week so am now in a new weight bracket plus got SOTW so was really happy as its the first time I got it even though been doing slimming world for over a year!!! :)

Only 1.5lbs to go to 2st award and club 10. Definelty want that next week!!! :)

Well done everyone who lost and hopefully now jubilee over everyone can get back on track!

3.5 wow! Well done and well done on getting SOTW too.

I need 1.5 for my 2st award too ... I "need" that shiny next week :) we can do it... Hope you have a good week.

B x

bridesmaid said:
3.5 wow! Well done and well done on getting SOTW too.

I need 1.5 for my 2st award too ... I "need" that shiny next week :) we can do it... Hope you have a good week.

B x

Yeah I need it too plus my club 10. We will def get it next week!!! Hope you have a good week too :)

Im aiming for my club 10 next week too it was my aim this week tut!! 2lbs to go to get it It WILL be mine next week haha xxx

Lost 1lb this week and Got my 3 stone award this week....i am sooo delighted!! heading on hols on wednesday so im very happy i got it before going...also set a target to help me work towards something!!

Lost 1.5lb this week! That's 8lb in 3 weeks! So happy! :) feeling very good about things! Well done to everyone with losses this week x

forgot to write on here last night, 2lb off for me last night and only 2.5lb away from my 2 stone and club ten awards. really want that next week! but i got into the 17's with my weigh in yesterday, so i was over the moon.

well done everybody some amazing losses on this thread!

forgot to write on here last night, 2lb off for me last night and only 2.5lb away from my 2 stone and club ten awards. really want that next week! but i got into the 17's with my weigh in yesterday, so i was over the moon.

well done everybody some amazing losses on this thread!

well done Rochelle, seems like there are a few of us with awards in sight next wednesday, good luck, hope you have a good weekend.

B x

Back