Wednesday Weighers

This should be PMA with the awards in sight lol

Hiya! *waves to everyone*

Poking my head in here, I weighed in prev on a Tuesday, then switched to a Thurs for 2 months while my living situation was.... complicated, but now I've moved home am moving groups and WI at my new group tomorrow 7pm for the first time. New group, new con, new countdown etc. Dunno how this week has gone - I've been much more ontrack than the last month or so, but still sneaked a few naughties here and there. We'll see!

So nervous about WI tomorrow morning as I fell of the wagon Friday , Saturday and Sunday :(
Main thing is I'm back on track now . Good luck to everyone for WI tomorrow . Xxx

teresa7 said:
So nervous about WI tomorrow morning as I fell of the wagon Friday , Saturday and Sunday :(
Main thing is I'm back on track now . Good luck to everyone for WI tomorrow . Xxx

I've been the same and I'm dreading it too! Just can't seem to stop eating this week! :( oh well will brave the scales tomorrow and face the damage then itl be a new week and back on track! :) x

I'm dreading weigh-in tomorrow, I've not been at slimming world for 2 weeks and have binged like anything :(

I'm going to face it so that the fortnight's binge doesn't become a month's binge!

xxx

I'm dreading weigh-in tomorrow, I've not been at slimming world for 2 weeks and have binged like anything :(

I'm going to face it so that the fortnight's binge doesn't become a month's binge!

xxx

I've been a hundred percent all week and my sneak peak put my as a pound on... It usually all comes together on the wednesday morning though...

I'm hoping for a STS - I was good up until Sat night but then was at a festival for the day on Sunday so just ate what was available - mini pasties, pringles, biscuits, noodles from the take-away van...was good yesterday but today I've just wanted to eat everything I can get my hands on and one of my mates wanted pizza during our revision session so I had that too! I have done 3 hours in the gym this week, 2 of which were with my personal trainer so hoping I've done enough to pull it back. We'll see! Good luck to you all :) xx

stacey1404 said:
I've been the same and I'm dreading it too! Just can't seem to stop eating this week! :( oh well will brave the scales tomorrow and face the damage then itl be a new week and back on track! :) x

The thing with me is that once I fall of its so hard to get back on . Suppose we are only human . I've really struggled Monday and Tuesday as all I wanted to do is eat junk . I didn't though , as you say it's a new week :)

Amelie24 said:

xxx

It's so rubbish when things are like that been there myself . That's it just face the music draw a line . Get back on the wagon. You will get there , you can do it . Good luck xxx

I can't go this week. Hope you all do well tomorrw :)

Im dreading it but looking forward to it all in one!!! Dreading case I put on and looking forward to starting a new week hehe. Havent been overly naughty but have an obsession with Alpen bars atm!!!

Good morning campers
Good luck for your weigh ins's today

Iv jus done mine an lost 2ibs woo :) ....now for the rest hahaha

Have a nice day x

2 off for me. Puts me in the 12s. Haven't been this weight since the way up. So happy. 1.5 target for next week for my 3 stone.

Woo hooo well done. Twelves is my next bracket I'm hoping to be in ASAP!

So im back after breaking amy arm , ive had a weird few weeks and not kept to plan, 1st week put on 4 ,then lost 2 then lost 2 this week which im not quite sure how as I really havent had the best few weeks

I cant seem to get myself out of the 17's , im hopingfinally getting back to the gym will help me out a bit

So surprised 2 and a half pound of for me . Got my half stone award . I'm back to the size I was before I was pregnant . Which means all the baby weight is gone :) took me a little over 2 years to get it of . Main thing is its gone . Xxx

I weighed in today and lost 4 lbs! That's my second week and I got my stone award already :D
I also won slimmer of the week at my club and got to take home a big bag of fruit and other free stuff
So that's in my first 2 weeks of slimming world I've lost 16.5 lbs and I'm the lightest i've been in 2 years, loving this plan so so much!

Back