Wednesday Weighers

I've only put on a pound! woop woop! I was away for a fortnight binging and now I'm back at group so can shift that pound! xx
ps. unofficially I lost 6lbs since last week but didn't want to admit to that at slimming group!

Last edited:
A STS for me this week! Quite happy with that as haven't been sticking to plan very well! Oh well new week starting and doing a food diary to keep on track! :) x

Amelie24 said:
I've only put on a pound! woop woop! I was away for a fortnight binging and now I'm back at group so can shift that pound! xx
ps. unofficially I lost 6lbs since last week but didn't want to admit to that at slimming group!

You will things are never as bad as you think :) onwards and upwards xxx

Couldn't get to group tonight, had to work late. :(

Fingers crossed for a double good week next week and well done to all the losers!!! :)

3lb loss for me!

Whoo whoo 2 1/2lb off tonight peeps xxx

Over the moon lost 7lbs tonight and reached my stone and a half award...have to admit though was very ill yesterday with food poisoning and hadn't eaten yet today either only had diet 7up..hopefully this won't mean that it will go back by next week..only need 2.5lbs now for 2 stone...

Argh, another gain-this time 4lbs. Really struggling with my emotions at the moment which is causing relapses with my binge eating.

Well done everyone!!!
2.5lbs off for me reached my club 10 and got SOTW for the 2nd time.
3lbs away from 2 stone woop woop :gimi:

Back