Wednesday Weighers

well done everyone :)

I took a holiday this week as I seriously had no time to weigh in anywhere! After putting 3.5lb on last week I was determined to have a good week, dont think I had an amazing loss and havent had a chance to get to the scales to see (boots at lunch I think to see where Im working).

The food diary is out and I mean business!

Hiya everyone. I only joined this site yesterday as due to work commitments I cant get to a club at the moment. I have been reading through the weight losses this morning and you are all an inspiration to me. Lets hope that next week I can put up a loss too.

Lillie

1 1/2 pounds off. A low loss for me... But, still a loss. Been good all week as well. I am shaking things up this week. Substituting soda for iced water and slices of lemon/lime/orange and trying alternatives to baked potatoes every night.

The 3½ stone award does feel really good :) Four stone next!

Yep, can't wait for the 4 stone award! In fact, I can't wait for the 10 stone award so I can see how I feel and whether I should call target! Baby steps though...!

Well done on your loss too - you are so close to 4 stone now!

Well this was only my first week back after 9years..... I love the new EE plan it suits me enjoyed my first week and lost 3lb great start I hope for 2 next week....xxx

Didn't manage to get to Weds or Thurs of my local groups this week and may scales at home have died. I've been good with food but not so much with drink. By the time Weds comes round I will have had seven days that included booze ( two heavy ones and five not so much ) and seven off so I've no idea how I will have done. Am making a big effort to drink more water too.

Applekath said:
Didn't manage to get to Weds or Thurs of my local groups this week and may scales at home have died. I've been good with food but not so much with drink. By the time Weds comes round I will have had seven days that included booze ( two heavy ones and five not so much ) and seven off so I've no idea how I will have done. Am making a big effort to drink more water too.

Boots scales are supposed to be good, in store weigh n?

Yes that's what I thought. I local boots is tiny so will look to see if they still have them.

Our sw lady has left the group and tbh she was amazing. If the new person isn't my cup of tea I will have to look to either doing sw online using boots scales or totally go it alone.

I used the boots scales last week and they're pretty accurate. 50p checks height weight and BMI

Hi everyone,

Not sure if this is a silly question but if you eat lots on the Tuesday then surely you'd carry more liquid weight at weigh in on Wednesday? (as it takes about 24 hours to pass food?)

I'm concerned because I've eaten a lot (within plan) today! I'll probs not eat before weigh in tomorrow

Good luck to everyone for tomorrow!!

xxx

Weigh day tomorrow. Done really good up until today and had a busy day moving furniture and went for a big mac. Hopefully it wont damage too much of the hard work iv put in this week x

I'm dreading weigh in in the morning! Had 5 angelic days, but the 9 before that were terrible. Braced fir about a 5lb gain :cry:

I'm dreading weigh in in the morning! Had 5 angelic days, but the 9 before that were terrible. Braced fir about a 5lb gain :cry:

Come on youll be ok :) remember if you do gain theres always next week to try harder :) bet youve done ok. I always shock myself when i think iv gained and find iv lost. Good luck for tomorrow :)X

I'm dreading it too, I've eaten out/had takeaway 4 times this week, and the times I have eaten at home haven't been brilliant either. Plus chocolate, biscuits and lucozade. I've accepted that the scales will show a gain tomorrow, and whatever it is I will just draw a line under it, move on and get straight back on track.

Another one here dreading tomorrow. That's even if I get there as I've so much to do at work before the iow festival kicks off.

I've not been bad with food but I've drunk flipping loads of booze!

I'm dreading it too, I've eaten out/had takeaway 4 times this week, and the times I have eaten at home haven't been brilliant either. Plus chocolate, biscuits and lucozade. I've accepted that the scales will show a gain tomorrow, and whatever it is I will just draw a line under it, move on and get straight back on track.

chocolate is my downfall too.xxx

Back