Wednesday Weighers

Lost a lb this week. I finally have my half stone award :D

Lost 5.5 lbs this week & SOW! Well chuffed! Just 1 lb away from 4 stone & 3lbs away from next stone bracket!

Well done losers! xx

Lost 5.5 lbs this week & SOW! Well chuffed! Just 1 lb away from 4 stone & 3lbs away from next stone bracket!

Well done losers! xx

Wow Mrs M, that is seriously impressive!! you must be so proud!

I lost 3lbs this week, so happy about that :)

I only gained 1lb! Seriously chuffed as was expecting much more. Back on track as of tomorrow. Well done to all those who lost :)

I only gained 1lb! Seriously chuffed as was expecting much more. Back on track as of tomorrow. Well done to all those who lost :)

That's good! I was like that last week! good luck for next week :)

Have to say, there are some fab losses going down! Definitely the right thing to sign up to this site - I have to lose now, I'd be embarassed to put my recent gains in!!

0.5 on. Im more upset than I ought to be, as it could have (maybe should have) been much worse, but thems the breaks. Just ate a full box of rocky road hifis to cheer mysel up. Need to get better at rationing them...

Well done everyone who has lost.

I lost 3lbs this week. I'm very happy as I lost the weight I put on last week plus anoth 1.5lbs. I also gained my silver body magic certificate.

Well done to all the losers :) 1lb on for me this week which considering I had a bad week and attacked a share bag of M&Ms last night I'm ok with that x

2.5 off tonight - pleased with that as it takes me down to the next stone bracket :).

Well done to all the losers and hugs to all those who gained. Here's to a new week.

B x

-2lbs this week and SOTW again hehe 1lb away from my 2st award which I was hoping for tonight so a bit peeved but it WILL be mine next week!!

Wow Mrs M, that is seriously impressive!! you must be so proud!

I lost 3lbs this week, so happy about that :)

Yeah, I am so so so proud of myself! Although my body is hating me at the moment with all of the exercise I have done, it is so worth it! Not far off the next stone bracket now!!

Congrats on your 3lbs, that is brilliant! xx

My 1st weigh-in and lost 8lb this week....

rocky road hi=fis tell me more... are these new?

hi guys. can i join please. just had my first weigh in and lost 2lb since last week. bit about me. i was doing slimming world, lost a bit, went on lipotrim, lost alot, then got pregnant in august last year, started slimming world again and stopped at 28 weeks pregnant because i was putting on no matter what. anyway. here i am now. my son is 5 weeks old and because im breast feeding am allowed 5, yes 5 healthy extras. i need to lose 4 and a half stone. am 16st 1lb today and would like to be 11 and a half. i had reached 12st 6lbs last year. but never mind.

anyway. enough rambling. good luck for this week guys.

kerry xxx

Back