Wednesday Weighers

2.5lb on for me but I'm OK with it cost I was on hols for 2 weeks... joined the gym today so that along with my regular running will help me catch it back next week

skinnyminx said:
rocky road hi=fis tell me more... are these new?

New this week and very yummy.

They are 3 syns each or 2 as a HEXb.

5stonetolose said:
hi guys. can i join please. just had my first weigh in and lost 2lb since last week. bit about me. i was doing slimming world, lost a bit, went on lipotrim, lost alot, then got pregnant in august last year, started slimming world again and stopped at 28 weeks pregnant because i was putting on no matter what. anyway. here i am now. my son is 5 weeks old and because im breast feeding am allowed 5, yes 5 healthy extras. i need to lose 4 and a half stone. am 16st 1lb today and would like to be 11 and a half. i had reached 12st 6lbs last year. but never mind.

anyway. enough rambling. good luck for this week guys.

kerry xxx

Welcome and good luck for your journey :) xx

5stonetolose said:
hi guys. can i join please. just had my first weigh in and lost 2lb since last week. bit about me. i was doing slimming world, lost a bit, went on lipotrim, lost alot, then got pregnant in august last year, started slimming world again and stopped at 28 weeks pregnant because i was putting on no matter what. anyway. here i am now. my son is 5 weeks old and because im breast feeding am allowed 5, yes 5 healthy extras. i need to lose 4 and a half stone. am 16st 1lb today and would like to be 11 and a half. i had reached 12st 6lbs last year. but never mind.

anyway. enough rambling. good luck for this week guys.

kerry xxx

Good luck and welcome x

Hi everyone,

Great to see all the losses, I am new to this thread as I started at SW last night. A hefty 12st10 (for my frame), annoyed with myself as finished at 11st5 before I left last time. But am determined to get it off and keep it off this time as I am not loosing for a particular reason (last time was to fit into a miniscule bridesmaids dress).

Good luck everyone for a great week ahead.

Bonnie x

1.5 off this week v happy .... Well done to everyone x

2.5 lb ON for me this week . I know where it came from eating out and to much booze . Back to being on plan . Well done to all the losers :) hopefully this week will be better for me lol

-1lb for me this week. Maybe next week I'll shift 1 more and FINALLY get my half stone. It's been a long wait.. Last time I did SW 7lb was gone in 2 weeks. This time round I'm 9 weeks in and only 6lb down! Shouldn't have started in birthday season! :p

Ah at least it was worth it. Would be rubbish if you put on and hadn't even enjoyed it! It's only a minor gain - it'll be off in no time :) Good luck this week!

Thats some serious weight loss....well done Gaz!!

Any tips or are you just following the plan 100%?

I am following the plan 100%. I do try to shake things up now and then though. This week i didnt drink diet soda or eat potatoes/rice/pasta, just had lots of superfree instead. Day before weigh in as well i ate loads. I always just kind of eat light foods that will pass through quickly on day before weigh in, strange i know, but this time on the tuesday i had a fried breakfast a gammon steak (with salad) for lunch and 3/4 of turkey diced leg as a fake kebab with all the super free and a wholemeal pitta bread. It was a lot of food....

I feel i am going to have a good loss next week as well. I'll give myself a weigh on sunday see what happens.

Though i just missed my four stone award this week, another milestone was reached. I dropped a BMI Obesity class. above 25 = overweight, above 30 = obese class I, above 35 = obese class II and above 40 = obese class III.

Gone from class III to class I. In terms of health its suppose to be a big change. What's amazing is i can see in sight the magic 30. It seems a long way when you are 43. Its kind of silly but i just want someone to look at me, and the 'he's really fat' not be the first thing that enters their mind.

Scruffy, ugly, smelly, that's fine, just not fat! I have been fat since i was 11, and though i had a spot when i was working abroad in the hot sun for a year or so of me being a similar weight to I am now, fifteen years ago, since then i have just got fatter and fatter and fatter.

I keep wondering when i will look normal. I dont have body image issues, I reckon hitting fifteen stone, being 5ft 11, will be a point where people will not think of me as fat and I wont think of myself as either.

I cant praise slimming world enough. It doesnt even feel like i am punishing myself. There are foods i have to deny myself, largely fast food, but the feeling of losing weight week in and week out without fail (touch wood) is amazing. I dread the plateau moment though. I also think it will hit me very hard when i have a week in which i put on, but have still kept to the plan.

Back