Wednesday Weighers

Woo weigh in tomorrow first time iv ever felt buzzing to do it :)

I'm looking forward to tomorrow as well. Took a holiday last week as didn't really have the money to go. Definitely feeling lighter this week just hope the scales agree with me.

How are we feeling about tomorrow people?

Does anyone feel like a weight loss pledge?

I am going for 2.5lbs - it is my first week, but I have been cutting down and dieting for a week or so before joining. Would still take me into the single figures (in the 12st boundary!) so I would take that!

BonnieBooBear said:

I am going for 2.5lbs - it is my first week, but I have been cutting down and dieting for a week or so before joining. Would still take me into the single figures (in the 12st boundary!) so I would take that!

After 1lb gain last week I'm feeling v positive. Been 100% since Friday (so not a full week but still) hoping for 3lb off :)

lol its true so it is :D

Yep mine is at 7 as well. So I have time to stop drinking at 3pm to flush out as much as possible before the meeting!

Tofu lasagne - can't find the original recipe but basically it is a tomato sauce made from scratch (tinned toms, tom puree, onions, oregano and garlic) layered with lasagne sheets and the tofu, with cheese on top (just a few tsps of parmesan) for flavour.

Use the tofu in place of white sauce. You need to buy a block of it, use a fork to crumble it into tiny crumbs and mash a galic clove and some herbs/seasoning in with the mush. It is really nice as it is a fat free protein, and it retains its moisture when you cook with it, so the lasagne is juicy. And completely free (bar the parmesan but you could do without). I am sure there is another free SW recipe using quorn or lean beef mince or something, but I like to use tofu as I don't like eating too much meat - and I try to eat soy for health.

Enjoy! Sure you will break the Irn Bru habit sooner than you think. Don't they do a sugar free version?

Bonnie xx

Thankyaa x

lol ill be happy with anything as long as its not a a gain x

Does anyone else who 'officially' weighs-in on Wednesday also weigh at home most other days of the week too? :p
my weight is up and down and all over the place!

Amelie, no way - it is the temptation to see how I have done (on good weeks mind) that keeps me going to meetings. Also I get really easily discouraged if I go up, and it could be for any reason. So much better to do it once a week. I know it is tempting, I had to take the batteries out of my scales and chuck them away to stop the temptation! (I used to make my boyf keep them in his car prior to this but even then I couldn't resist).

Got my weigh in tomorrow. Two takeaways this week but I synned them and I'm only up to 48 out of 105 for this week. Was also that time of the month

Do you guys think I will lose even though I had takeaways?

I would love to get my 1/2 stone tomoro night. But, dont feel any different at all!!!

As for scales - NO WAY ! I did have some (WW ones and not cheap) and I got on them 3 times in 5 mins and my weight went up 3lbs! So decided not to do that again. Batteries are now in the draw, if I really need them I will go find them.

Takeaways and loosing ----- TBH, it never works for me. But, others at group eat TA each week and lose, so think it's very individual.

Good Luck tomoro:)

Does anyone else who 'officially' weighs-in on Wednesday also weigh at home most other days of the week too? :p
my weight is up and down and all over the place!

I used to when i used to go to WW, but i moved and no longer have scales, if i had scales without a doubt i would probs b on those scales everyday lol
even though its no wise to do.

if you used it out of your syns allowance you should be fine.

Good luck for tmoro xxx

Good luck to everyone for tmoro, will post tmoro night after i have been lol i will actually slap myself if i gained on my first week.

I have my weigh in tomorrow ah so nervous, gained last week ... if i don't lose weight tomorrow may cry :(

fingers crossed for a wee loss. i would b happy with even alb off, would mean that it was an achievement for following the plan religiously for a week. so fingers crossed for you and everyone else tmoro x

MoodySpark said:
I have my weigh in tomorrow ah so nervous, gained last week ... if i don't lose weight tomorrow may cry :(

It's good to be nervous before wi but good nerves are so much better than 'Please please don't let me put on nerves' (which is what I had after a bad week!)

BUT good luck tomorrow, I really hope you do lose :)

My wi is at 7pm & I've got a busy day so hopefully that'll keep my mind off it. Have 4lbs until my first stone, so am really hoping for a 2lb loss tomorrow....

Good luck everyone xxx

Amelie, no way - it is the temptation to see how I have done (on good weeks mind) that keeps me going to meetings. Also I get really easily discouraged if I go up, and it could be for any reason. So much better to do it once a week. I know it is tempting, I had to take the batteries out of my scales and chuck them away to stop the temptation! (I used to make my boyf keep them in his car prior to this but even then I couldn't resist).

I should probably start doing that! I think when I put on a little (in the end it was just a lb) recently that I got really discouraged because at one point (probably through liquid weight) I weighed 4lbs heavier than the previous week!(My scales are weight watchers ones too and don't seem overly reliable). I might just reduce it to weighing myself at the same time twice a week- e.g. on Sunday at home and Wednesday at group! .

Good luck everyone for tomorrow & I hope there are enough Rocky Roads to go round! xx

Back