Wednesday Weighers

Good luck peeps!

2lbs off for me. SOTW and SOTM! :bliss:

dancinglilly said:
Bl**dy maintained this week, so undeserved. It should of been a loss x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

*big hug* keep going dancinglilly, I bet you'll have an awesome loss next week.

B x

don't be disheartened, the bright side it wasn't a gain xx you will do great nxt week x

If thats the case dancinglilly (and I don't doubt it) then you will definitely have a nice big loss next week. But not if you get fed up and throw in the towel because you are disheartened. I feel for you, but head up, shoulders back, brush yourself off and smash this next week. You will be really pleased with yourself this time next week. Good luck dd

2 and a half of for me today I gained the 2 and a half last week . So glad to get rid of it again :) good luck everyone xxx

I STS today and was gutted. Really Thought I had lost. Consultant could see it on my face. Oh well next week hopefully.

hey everyone sorry ive not been on here for a few weeks. but i lost 2lbs this morning. :D i hope everyone is having a good day and good luck to those that are weighing in tonight x

Well done Gymbunny that's fab! :)

I have to wait 2 hours to weigh-in, wish those 2 hours would hurry up! xx

Been in bed all day today after a rough time last night with my tunny and not feeling tired.

Haven't eaten or drank anything and my weight in is at 7:30 so three hours to go. Ate just under half my weekly allowance of sins even with two takeaways but I'm still really nervous and with hormones raging at the moment I'm in a really delicate state. Some support needed <333

Woo I lost 5 pounds yay

Only cause I Was poorly but hay a Loss is a loss

wow 4.5 and 5lbs are incredible losses!!!! I'm so jealous :) I lost 3lbs which I'm delighted with- need 1.5lbs off to get my 1 stone award next week!

Faithfluro- you'll be okay, if you are hormonal then perhaps expect to STS even if you're been incredibly good, but as you haven't eaten all day you might lose liquid weight too!! good luck

xx

Back