Wednesday Weighers

running with scissors & cottonbud - Thanx for keeping me right xx i will get to grips with it all soon lol x

One day to go...this week has taken forever. I have been really good but don't feel noticeably smaller or thinner...and (excuse my crudeness) am gutted that things are a little ahem...blocked up at the moment, so I don't think I am going to loose this week. Why is it when you have been really good, the week drags 'till weigh in, but when you have been naughty there is never enough time to claw back the damage!???

The way I think of it is this, if you have a naughty day, you're not just losing a day, you're losing 2-3, because you're undoing all the good you did in the 1-2 days before, depending on how much you eat and what you eat, and it's not worth it. It'd be fine if it was 1 day of damage but it's never just 1 day.

And as for being blocked up, I find a good strong coffee helps with that.

Hello all! Really looking forward to tomorrow night! It's my first weigh in and had a very good week. The only set back is that I've been invited to a Thai tonight and have not got a clue on what to order as I've only been to one other Thai befor. Anybody got any suggestions? X

Hello all! Really looking forward to tomorrow night! It's my first weigh in and had a very good week. The only set back is that I've been invited to a Thai tonight and have not got a clue on what to order as I've only been to one other Thai befor. Anybody got any suggestions? X

Don't be afraid to ask for stuff that might not be on the menu, or to ask for something on the menu but with a SW friendly tweak. Like if you were to get a steak with chips, ask for a steak with the fat cut off, and a side salad instead with no gravy. You can't guarantee it'll be syn free but it's the best outcome of a so so situation.

Hahaha Grae, I thought it was the other way around? Isn't caffiene a diuretic and so dehydrates you? And dehydration is one of the main causes of constipation?

The way I think of it is this, if you have a naughty day, you're not just losing a day, you're losing 2-3, because you're undoing all the good you did in the 1-2 days before, depending on how much you eat and what you eat, and it's not worth it. It'd be fine if it was 1 day of damage but it's never just 1 day.

And as for being blocked up, I find a good strong coffee helps with that.

Im finding being blocked up a painful issue, even when up my fluids intake.

Keep away from sauces...

Hahaha Grae, I thought it was the other way around? Isn't caffiene a diuretic and so dehydrates you? And dehydration is one of the main causes of constipation?

Yeah caffeine is a diuretic but caffeine is a natural diuretic and you're in no danger of getting dehydrated from it unless you drink a lot of it. Dehydration through diuretics normally only happens when you get prescribed a medical diuretic for problems with your kidneys, stick to a few coffees a day and you should be fine.

I dont know what it is about coffee but about an hour after drinking a mocha or an espresso from Costa Coffee and I'm in the john for a few mins at least.

Im finding being blocked up a painful issue, even when up my fluids intake.

Whart fluids are you drinking? I had a problem like that until I had a coffee instead of just water, feel much better now. I recommend an Americano.

One day to go...this week has taken forever. I have been really good but don't feel noticeably smaller or thinner...and (excuse my crudeness) am gutted that things are a little ahem...blocked up at the moment, so I don't think I am going to loose this week. Why is it when you have been really good, the week drags 'till weigh in, but when you have been naughty there is never enough time to claw back the damage!???

i was the same last week, even though it was only my first proper weigh in to see if i had lost anything, i didn't feel as though i had lost anything and was actually thinking about not going, but then i knew if i didn't go back i never would and would just keep going round in that vicious cycle, but i went and did lose, so don't give up x

I normally weigh in on Wednesday mornings but I got weighed in tonight so I'll still post here, but I lost 6.5 lbs this week, bringing my total loss so far up to 31.5 lbs

I'm really happy with my result this week :D

I normally weigh in on Wednesday mornings but I got weighed in tonight so I'll still post here, but I lost 6.5 lbs this week, bringing my total loss so far up to 31.5 lbs

I'm really happy with my result this week :D

Well done to you :) id be well chuffed if i was you.

just now i feel kinda bloated, maybe the baked potato and beans i had earlier :D Lol but i don't feel like i will have lost anything this week, although i said that last week to, but ill go anyways and see if i have gained/lost, my class is at 7pm so not long to go x

Only 1ib off this week gota get back in the game !!

I'm really happy with my result this week

Well done Grae, 6.5 is brilliant! What a nice loss and a statisfying movement on the ticker. Go you!

Only 1ib off this week gota get back in the game !!

Don't be too down Melimoo, you are still getting thinner, even if it is only a lb. Why do you think it wasn't as good as it could have been this week?

Good luck for today and tonight wednesday weighers, hope we get what we deserve today!

Lost 3.5lbs and got SOTW again. :D

Back