Wednesday Weighers

Only 1ib off this week gota get back in the game !!

1lb is still good, its moving in the right direction, you would rather 1lb off than on, thats the way to look at it xxx

I weigh in at 7:30 in my group and don't eat or really drink anything before then. Already getting nervous...I've been fighting my virus but I feel and look really bloated so now I'm worried!!

FaithFluro said:
I weigh in at 7:30 in my group and don't eat or really drink anything before then. Already getting nervous...I've been fighting my virus but I feel and look really bloated so now I'm worried!!

Gosh you don't eat or drink all day :S

I must admit when I weighed in last night I'd had very little to eat/drink, 2 coffees, sipped a little water to get me through, and had some fruit and a yoghurt, too worried about eating something that would make me gain, mind you I did stuff my face when I got home!

Well done to you :) id be well chuffed if i was you.

just now i feel kinda bloated, maybe the baked potato and beans i had earlier :D Lol but i don't feel like i will have lost anything this week, although i said that last week to, but ill go anyways and see if i have gained/lost, my class is at 7pm so not long to go x

thanks very much, I am really chuffed actually, this week has been amazing and it'll only get better, going out on Saturday and going to a japanese place, my favourite, and I have enough points for a free cinema ticket so i get to see a new movie for free
:D

That is AMAZING well done you x

Thank you so much!! :D

Well done Grae, 6.5 is brilliant! What a nice loss and a statisfying movement on the ticker. Go you!

See Bonnie, that's the power of coffee! :coffee:

Last edited:
lol i know the wait does kill me..oh well only 2 1/2 hours to go now lol :D

Grae said:
Don't be afraid to ask for stuff that might not be on the menu, or to ask for something on the menu but with a SW friendly tweak. Like if you were to get a steak with chips, ask for a steak with the fat cut off, and a side salad instead with no gravy. You can't guarantee it'll be syn free but it's the best outcome of a so so situation.

Ended up having the prawn soup stuff for starters and ginger chicken with plain rice. Was a lovely meal and no where near as greasy as chinese! will have to see of its affected the weigh in tonight only 30 mind to go :0

I do have a little bit to drink but I do keep any intake to a bare minimum. It's bad I know but I'd prefer to have this probable than being a serial weigher because its all a derivative of an eating disorder as I did use to have one. Just want the truest weight! 2 hours to go >.>

9lb loss tonight.....OMG!! and slimmer of the week and I won the raffle and my 5 and half stone award...Happy Days x

mariebee1 said:
9lb loss tonight.....OMG!! and slimmer of the week and I won the raffle and my 5 and half stone award...Happy Days x

Lol you greedy minx! Bet the others hated your guts tonight lol. How did you manage 9lbs?!

Only 0.5lb for me this week. A bit disappointed because I was really good but never mind at least it is off!

Woohoo! I lost 2lbs :D so happy, only 3.5lbs to target now. 4 weigh ins till my birthday so want to get target for then.

Well done to all you losers lol

Back