Wednesday Weighers

1.5lb off for me :) slow but consistent! 17st 6.5 now

0.5lbs off!

Am just gutted! Lost 1lb last week & then a bleeding 0.5 this week! I'm only 6 weeks in surely it shouldn't haven't slowed down this much already?! Just so gutted :(

I put 0.5 on!!!!! Gutted - it's only week 3 for me :(

To be fair, I have been feeling rubbish most of the week and have had a lot of stress/worry at home. This has resulted in me not sleeping well and also not eating enough. I have not eaten 'bad' stuff, but just not enough superfree.....

So, my aim for this week is to have a small salad/soup with at least 4 main meals. Lunch one day should be tuna salad, love this and not had it in ages. Hopefully, this will shif it for next week and get me back on track.

Hope everyone else did well.

Lost 2 pounds today which meant I got my stone award :clap:

I lost 2 1/2 lbs this week, was 1/2lb short for my half a stone x but still happy with 2 1/2lbs :) :D

Also got SOTW this week :D :) :)

Well done to all losers, this week was a derisory 1 1/2 pounds off. Oh well, it happens, better than a gain. but i have been good, honest!

:( gutted 1/2 on but really struggled this week but not a large amount so if I stick 100% this week I'm aiming for 3 off next week here's hoping anyway !
Well done to everyone with Their losses xxxx

Hello I've finally done it after weeks of maintaining, I have my 5.5 stone award, SOW, and platinum body magic award I'm now 11 stone. Well done peeps xxx

Attachments

• image-2539858320.jpg
    image-2539858320.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 24
-4lbs!

So happy...got my half stone award and a woman at the club remarked I looked thinner! Came home to a wonderful syn free roast beef dinner by the bf...amazing!

Boofeckaaargh! I followed the plan 100% and put on half a pound. It's so unfair!

Well done to everyone on their pounds off tonight x

Bonnie - to be disheartened, though i would probs feel the same, you will have a loss nxt week xxxxxx

I put 1.5lb back on this week, entirely my own fault. I need to get my head in the game and go back to basics, and I bloody well will do!

I put 1.5lb back on this week, entirely my own fault. I need to get my head in the game and go back to basics, and I bloody well will do!

Atleast you know where you have gone wrong and you can do it for nxt week xx i know you can do it x

whats everyone's plan of action for the week ahead for losing weight?
mines is to continue how i am eating, but add in more exercise so maybe do 2-3 short sessions of skipping rope each day x

Also when did you notice the weight loss from your body? i know everyone is different and people will notice their weight loss at different stages, but just wondering from your own personal experience when did you notice the weight loss from your body, clothes etc???

2.5lbs off for me tonight after a bad week of munchy attacks I so didnt expect this!!
Well done everyone xx

whats everyone's plan of action for the week ahead for losing weight?
mines is to continue how i am eating, but add in more exercise so maybe do 2-3 short sessions of skipping rope each day x

Also when did you notice the weight loss from your body? i know everyone is different and people will notice their weight loss at different stages, but just wondering from your own personal experience when did you notice the weight loss from your body, clothes etc???
Ive only just really started to notice mine in the last 2 weeks I hit 2 stone loss last week. People said theyd noticed it a bit before but clothes wise has been 2 weeks now

Ive joined the gym and Im aiming to do 2 classes a week this week I have step booked for tomorrow body combat and machine induction booked for saturday and spinning booked for tuesday and potentially step on sunday too but we shall see if I can walk still lol

Back