Wednesday Weighers

-1/2 for me well done everyone on their losses especially that 9lb-er :O

well done to you, every bit counts, what you aiming for nxt week?

nataliiek said:
well done to you, every bit counts, what you aiming for nxt week?

Thanks nat I put on loads (4) last week when I started new meds so I hope now that's stopped I can get a good loss next week, I'd love 3 but I think that's unlikely anything over 1 would be good :)

3 lb lost this week, so feeling ready to go and 100% this week! :D If I lose 2lb this week, t'will be my half stone award *crosses fingers*

Thanks nat I put on loads (4) last week when I started new meds so I hope now that's stopped I can get a good loss next week, I'd love 3 but I think that's unlikely anything over 1 would be good :)

new meds can be a bugger, i may be the same as you nxt week as starting back on my metformin for my pros and it makes me bloated and gassy as hell lol
Best of luck for nxt week, i know ill be hearing that you lost xxx

well done KATY & BUNNYLUSH :)

nataliiek said:
new meds can be a bugger, i may be the same as you nxt week as starting back on my metformin for my pros and it makes me bloated and gassy as hell lol
Best of luck for nxt week, i know ill be hearing that you lost xxx

Hopefully that won't cause a huge spike in weight though just a messy tummy (been on it myself lol) good luck to you too xx

ADVICE NEEDED

... I have a hen night out on friday, it was arranged a few months back, its cocktail making and then a meal, my problem is that I'm worried with this night out on friday i may gain nxt week and i really don't want to, i haven't ate anything thats not been on the plan, have been religious.

i know the starter is tomato and bean soup and main is vegetable paella, desert is chocolate gateau (but I'm not going to eat the desert)... so what do i do, just eat some of my soup and some of my paella?
Also i don't want not to drink, last time i had a drink was at new year haven't had a drink since then so it would be really nice to have some, ill avoid the cocktails, i know a measure of vodka is 2.5 syns, so ill have voddies and diet coke, so i can handle the drinking thing as i know what syns it is, I'm just really worried food wise?? Can anyone help with this, even if i just lost 1/2 lb nxt week i would be happy i just don't want to put anything on at all.

i could do lots of sessions in the house with the skipping ropes in the hope to burn any syns off that i consumed food wise on the friday, as you can tell I'm pretty worried about this and anything you lot can advise would be great x

Hopefully that won't cause a huge spike in weight though just a messy tummy (been on it myself lol) good luck to you too xx

yeah metformin is a nightmare, i stopped it ages ago myself but decided to go back on them so will b starting on 1 a day for a week and working up to my 4 a day, my dosage is 2000mg a day, but if i started on 4 a day i would end up never out the toilet, as i thought i was a smart ass last time trying that and it was not pleasant haha x

nataliiek said:
ADVICE NEEDED

... I have a hen night out on friday, it was arranged a few months back, its cocktail making and then a meal, my problem is that I'm worried with this night out on friday i may gain nxt week and i really don't want to, i haven't ate anything thats not been on the plan, have been religious.

i know the starter is tomato and bean soup and main is vegetable paella, desert is chocolate gateau (but I'm not going to eat the desert)... so what do i do, just eat some of my soup and some of my paella?
Also i don't want not to drink, last time i had a drink was at new year haven't had a drink since then so it would be really nice to have some, ill avoid the cocktails, i know a measure of vodka is 2.5 syns, so ill have voddies and diet coke, so i can handle the drinking thing as i know what syns it is, I'm just really worried food wise?? Can anyone help with this, even if i just lost 1/2 lb nxt week i would be happy i just don't want to put anything on at all.

i could do lots of sessions in the house with the skipping ropes in the hope to burn any syns off that i consumed food wise on the friday, as you can tell I'm pretty worried about this and anything you lot can advise would be great x

Make sure you stick to plan for the rest of the week 100%, maybe have a few less syns on all the other days so you have extra you can use on Friday amd I'm sure you'll be fine. Worrying about it will ruin your night! Just have your starter and main and not dessert, dance a lot and drink in moderation. I did a cocktail making on a hen night last year and you actually don't get a huge amount to drink, I tried them all and still.lost that week. Just relax and have a good time, and make sure you're 100% the rest of the week and I'm sure you'll still lose xx

Thank you! The support here is such fantastic help :) xx

Yesterday was my third weigh in (moved from a tues to weds now) and i lost 1/2lb. Normally i'd be really dissapointed at that but after the week i've had i'm impressed i lost anything! This week i am straight back on it to the max as it should be a "normal" at home week with no suprises.

Make sure you stick to plan for the rest of the week 100%, maybe have a few less syns on all the other days so you have extra you can use on Friday amd I'm sure you'll be fine. Worrying about it will ruin your night! Just have your starter and main and not dessert, dance a lot and drink in moderation. I did a cocktail making on a hen night last year and you actually don't get a huge amount to drink, I tried them all and still.lost that week. Just relax and have a good time, and make sure you're 100% the rest of the week and I'm sure you'll still lose xx

Thanx your totally right, just worrying lol x but you make sense x

Thank you! The support here is such fantastic help :) xx

Yeah it keeps me going knowing that people are going through the same journey as each other xx

nataliiek said:
yeah metformin is a nightmare, i stopped it ages ago myself but decided to go back on them so will b starting on 1 a day for a week and working up to my 4 a day, my dosage is 2000mg a day, but if i started on 4 a day i would end up never out the toilet, as i thought i was a smart ass last time trying that and it was not pleasant haha x

Oh yeah eeeek not fun lol I have ibs too so I had great fun ;)

nataliiek said:
ADVICE NEEDED

Maybe eat a sw friendly meal before you go out then you can just have a few mouthfuls when you are out

Oh yeah eeeek not fun lol I have ibs too so I had great fun ;)

ibs is a nightmare, my mum has it, so can sympathise with you on that lol x

Back