Wednesday Weighers

Maybe eat a sw friendly meal before you go out then you can just have a few mouthfuls when you are out

yeah ill do that, i can't wait to get the meal over with, hopefully this doesn't put me off track, as I'm just that focused at the moment i don't want anything to get in the way.

I used to go to weight watchers years ago, well when i say i used to go i would go for 1 class and never go back because something would put me off track and just would never go back, have never felt so motivated by any weight club as i do with slimming world and it has been great for me so far x

nataliiek said:
yeah ill do that, i can't wait to get the meal over with, hopefully this doesn't put me off track, as I'm just that focused at the moment i don't want anything to get in the way.

I used to go to weight watchers years ago, well when i say i used to go i would go for 1 class and never go back because something would put me off track and just would never go back, have never felt so motivated by any weight club as i do with slimming world and it has been great for me so far x

You'll do great it's only a few mouthfuls of food just don't let it be an excuse to go off the rails, one meal never stopped anyone getting to target. It's only when a meal turns into a day turns into a week turns into a month and you give up x

You'll do great it's only a few mouthfuls of food just don't let it be an excuse to go off the rails, one meal never stopped anyone getting to target. It's only when a meal turns into a day turns into a week turns into a month and you give up x

Thanx, your right, 1 meal won't hurt, so I'm gona try and enjoy it as much as i can, well overdue drink is what i am most looking forward to, although saturday morning hangover i am dreading lol

nataliiek said:
Thanx, your right, 1 meal won't hurt, so I'm gona try and enjoy it as much as i can, well overdue drink is what i am most looking forward to, although saturday morning hangover i am dreading lol

With the hangover just try and fill up on free and superfree rather than syns x enjoy your night out and get right back to it the next morning x

With the hangover just try and fill up on free and superfree rather than syns x enjoy your night out and get right back to it the next morning x

oki doki - thankya x

Ooppps forgot to update on Wednesday. 1b on for me, totally expected but need to pull my finger out and get back on plan 100% x

Ooppps forgot to update on Wednesday. 1b on for me, totally expected but need to pull my finger out and get back on plan 100% x

well done to you :) keep it up

Well done Hannah!

Well done Hannah x

Well managed my night out, changed my starter and had mellon and raspberries, had the risotto, there wasn't much of it at all, so just ate it all, didn't have the gateau lol
had the cocktails, one vodka and slimline tonic, and a few daiquiri's, so hopefully its not done to much damage.

just about to have my dinner, skinless chicken and cauliflower and broc n carrots x

Well it's Sunday n ive managed to survive the weekend so far without undoing the good work I have been doing.
Let's hope I can keep it up n see what loss I can get on Wednesday.

Good luck everyone

only half for me on wednesday....not looking forward to this weeks WI as it hasnt been a good week at all as I have a wedding, a christening, stones roses concerts and a 50th bday party - working hard at the gym to try to catch it all

I'm worried about Wednesday! It'll be my 4th weigh in... I've lost 7 1/2lbs so far, but stayed the same last week :( hoping for some off this week! Xxx

MissDerpyGecko said:
I'm worried about Wednesday! It'll be my 4th weigh in... I've lost 7 1/2lbs so far, but stayed the same last week :( hoping for some off this week! Xxx

I'm sure you will have done fine. If you have stuck to the diet then u should lose

Got my weigh in on wednesday, hoping for -3 or more so I can get my first award. After just 2 weeks. Now ive said this it'll be just my luck and it probably wont happen!! lol. x

Re-starting tomorrow, did lose just over 1.5 stone at the start of the year but gave it up about 6 weeks ago, scared to see how much I've gained!

Good luck all.
Suzi x

Re-starting tomorrow, did lose just over 1.5 stone at the start of the year but gave it up about 6 weeks ago, scared to see how much I've gained!

Good luck all.
Suzi x

Good luck with the restart. Sure its not as much gain as you think! Good Luck :) x

Sooooo..... kinda lost all motivation and haven't really been sticking to sw over the last 2 months.. haven't been completely awful but pretty bad i still eat a lot less than i used to I'm very lucky and have only put a few pound back on over that time but now am pretty much back down to where i was before my motivation decided to play hide and seek with me. BUT as of today i'm back on track can't say this first day has been easy, actually probably a lot harder than my very first day on the diet which is odd considering i completely understand sw now and know pretty much exactly what i can and can't eat. I've had a serious case of the munchies today which could of meant complete disaster as i work at burger king it's very hard to resist eating when you're surrounded by food but i managed it and went straight to tesco after work and bought strawberries and cherries to eat on the way home luckily they did the trick lol and saw me through until dinner time. So we'll see what tomorrow brings i'm going out on thursday so probably not the best time to get back on track but if i don't do it now i never will lol. Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I'm hoping for another 2 stone before christmas so fingers crossed =D xx

Weighing in tomorrow morning very nervous as for once I haven't been stepping on the scales every five seconds and haven't weighed since last week weigh in! Hoping for 2lbs+ as I've been very good this week and I've also been following succes express :)

I normally WI on Wednesday but I Weighed in tonight temporarily. I lost 5lbs this week, making my total so far 36.5 lbs lost over 6 weeks, and I feel great!! Had a bad day on saturday but got back on track on Sunday and got myself a fantastic loss, should be able to WI on Wednesday morn next week.

I'm 1.5 lbs off my Club 10 and 5.5 lbs off my 3 Stone Award, fingers crossed for next week, I've never been so excited and really want to smash it next week!!!

Back