Wednesday Weighers

Bernadette and mum said:
Weighing in tomorrow morning very nervous as for once I haven't been stepping on the scales every five seconds and haven't weighed since last week weigh in! Hoping for 2lbs+ as I've been very good this week and I've also been following succes express :)

You might Be pleasantly surprised. I didn't step on the scales last week only at group n I thought I'd gained but I was shocked to discover I had lost 2.5lb which is massive loss for me.

Good luck. I'm unsure whether I will have lost or gained this week. I've completely stuck to plan n done plenty of exercise so I should lose something. I'm aiming for 2 off but 1 will do me to get into the next stone

Oh I'm soooo nervous about tomorrow! I even got the bf to get me ex-lax so I'm not bloated! The things we do for weigh-ins...
I've stayed under 30 or so syns for this whole week but I feel and think I look fatter! I really want to have another big loss of at least 4lbs to get me to my stone. I keep reading people's posts who have apparently been good for the whole week but have STS or even gained and it freaks me out!

Another one here nervous for tonight's WI! I've been pretty good but not had as much superfree this week, and missed one of my exercise classes, so I'm scared I will have gained.

Last week I had a loss of 1lb, which is my lowest ever week & it was disappointing after 5.5lbs the prior 2 weeks and being so close to my 4.5stone award, so I lost a bit of motivation I think! My home scales are also saying I have gained 10lbs (but they're 3lbs heavier than SW scales, so a 7lb gain?) I just hope things even out later.

let's see if I can manage 1.5lbs later tonight and get my 4.5 stone award! Fingers are VERY tightly crossed!

Good luck today everyone! xx

Only lost 1ib this week which is good as I had a very naughty weekend of pizza burger king and Chinese an thought id have a gain. Good luck to the rest of u still to weigh in x

Well Wednesdays do seem to drag- don't weigh in until half seven tonight- I love reading this thread through the day to keep me distracted!

Well done to all those that have lost and a big hug to those that have gained.

B x x x

I'm nervous again, I really wanted to lose 1.5 to offset my gain last week but I was off plan for 1 meal out, and have had a few nibbly bits that might have put me over my syns. I'm annoyed, I feel a bit smaller but it may not necesarily show,.I'm trying to motivate myself to get back on it properly as the last 2 months have been all over the place, but it's hard when you're skint!

Bit nervous that I might have not lost. But hoping for a -3lb tonight to get my half a stone award! :) heres hoping I can do it! Good luck to everyone weighing in tonight! x

I get weighed at 7 but I'm not sure how I've done this week. I've stuck to the diet but I don't feel any lighter so see what happens in about an hour lol

Just got back from WI - lost 2lbs for a total loss of 4st 7.5lbs! Happy with that even though it's slower than it has been in the past...if I can keep up with this I may be able to get to my target weight by December/January!

Well done to all the losers, and big hugs to those that have gained or maintained! x

2lb off tonight. pleased with that as stayed the same last week and wasn't very happy. Hopefully i can get at 1lb off next week and i'll get my 1/2 stone award :)

3.5lbs off, SOTW and my 8 stone award

Well done everyone for your losses!

To celebrate I thought I'd share a couple of before and now pictures.

before.jpg
now.jpg

Another 1lb off tonight. It was nearly 1.5, it did that 'wobble up and down by half a pound' thing but settled on just 1lb. Only 2.5lbs to target now :)

Well done to all of you x

Back