Wednesday Weighers

Well done everyone! Some great losses.
Im going to try and do some red days to see if that boosts my losses. If not then I'll try success express the week after. Its forcing me to use my book cos I dont know the syn values!

I used the boots scales last week and they're pretty accurate. 50p checks height weight and BMI

I used these again this week, weighed at boots around 3pm and got 15st 2lb, weighed in at group at 15st 1lb, so maybe a lb difference. I suppose every boots will be different though. I need a set of scales for home too

bit late cause i had to do a radio show this morning so went to bed early :p
and I lost a 1lb, a measly little 1lb this week!
But 2.25lb's to go until my stone award.
Gonna mix up the plans this week so one day I have an Extra Easy then the other a green and the other an original :D

Last night I got a 2lb loss and i'm now 1lb away from my club 10.....now I just need to keep focussed for next week.

well...i had a sausage supper yesterday, its about the worst thing that has passed my lips since being at sw, don't even know why i bought it i don't even like chippy stuff...so no syns at all until nxt week, see if i can hopefully not gain for nxt week after eating that lol :D

Forgot to say what I lost last Wednesday, a flipping 1/2 pound! Was reeeeally disappointed as I was doing succes express, eating a lot of yucky scanbran, and very low on syns, but whatever, atleast it's in the right direction and hopefully this week I'll have lost more.

Bernadette and mum said:
Forgot to say what I lost last Wednesday, a flipping 1/2 pound! Was reeeeally disappointed as I was doing succes express, eating a lot of yucky scanbran, and very low on syns, but whatever, atleast it's in the right direction and hopefully this week I'll have lost more.

Absolutely, I was same last week but I'm determined I'm gonna keep going n not slip cos it has gotta show on the scales at some point....hasn't it?

Dont worry, sometimes its the weeks previous you get rewarded for/punished for. It looks like you are almost bang on your healthy BMI though, in that context, half a pound is quite a bit.

well...i had a sausage supper yesterday, its about the worst thing that has passed my lips since being at sw, don't even know why i bought it i don't even like chippy stuff...so no syns at all until nxt week, see if i can hopefully not gain for nxt week after eating that lol :D

I wonder about that. I would eat fish and chips on a fairly regular basis, i would have slices of bread with it, i would get the large fish, i would sit there and drink two cans of regular coke while eating it.

I do crave a little bit a fish in batter. If i have one it will go one of two ways. I'll find it supergreasy and revolting, it might even result in me throwing up because of it. Or, i could find myself slipping right back into old habits.

Neither prospects sound encouraging to it. I seemed to have developed the ability to 'not see' things. This doesnt work if these things are in the house, but i have not problem out. If i am at a meal, a buffet, a meeting with lots of biscuits, a shop counter with a tasty looking snickers, i am able to ignore them.

gazter said:
I wonder about that. I would eat fish and chips on a fairly regular basis, i would have slices of bread with it, i would get the large fish, i would sit there and drink two cans of regular coke while eating it.

I do crave a little bit a fish in batter. If i have one it will go one of two ways. I'll find it supergreasy and revolting, it might even result in me throwing up because of it. Or, i could find myself slipping right back into old habits.

Neither prospects sound encouraging to it. I seemed to have developed the ability to 'not see' things. This doesnt work if these things are in the house, but i have not problem out. If i am at a meal, a buffet, a meeting with lots of biscuits, a shop counter with a tasty looking snickers, i am able to ignore them.

I totally agree with this and I do the same. I loved fish and chips, but after eating 1 sticky toffee pudding dessert in 12 months, and feeling like a house brick was in my stomach, I'm guessing fish and chips would make me up chuck ;)

Last time I had fish & chips I had a bloated tummy and they went straight through me. It has completely put me off eating them again.

Will be leaving the thread as I've moved to a Monday night class - would appreciate any wishes of good luck tho!

Keep on truckin' with that weight loss everyone, doing great x

ThatBubbs said:
Will be leaving the thread as I've moved to a Monday night class - would appreciate any wishes of good luck tho!

Keep on truckin' with that weight loss everyone, doing great x

Good luck Bubbs, you sounded really happy about your new class, I'm pleased for you x

Well only a couple of days left until its weigh in again this week. I'm hoping I get a good loss this week to make up for the maintain last week

Im hoping I get a good weight loss this week. Feeling a bit negative about myself, feel a podge!! Havent even eaten anything bad this week but still on a bit of a negative!! Dont know why! But I need to get my chin up and get on with it!! :D x

I'm having a bad week. Where has my motivation gone?! Plus, tonight I do 2 exercise classes at different gyms and BOTH have been canceled, so I'm guessing I'm not going to have done well this week since I've not been so great on the food front!

Aaarrrggghh! I am going to try & prepare for a gain. It will be my first gain in 5.5 months, so not too shabby. Just have this feeling it will happen on Weds since my home scales show a gain of 8lbs and are only 3lbs out from the SW scales so possibly a 5lb gain? Ugh!

Still a couple of days to try & pull it back, but I'm not hopeful at all!

Good luck everyone!

duno what possessed me :D But it defo wasn't worth it lol x

Back