Wednesday Weighers

Ive hardly been on here last wee while, this is due to me playing the song pop game through Facebook :D Have became addicted lol

So guys we have 2 more sleeps and we see what damage has been done :)

nataliiek said:
Ive hardly been on here last wee while, this is due to me playing the song pop game through Facebook :D Have became addicted lol

So guys we have 2 more sleeps and we see what damage has been done :)

Song pop is addictive.....hopefully u will have been that busy trying to name the tune quickly u won't have been nibbling lol

Song pop is addictive.....hopefully u will have been that busy trying to name the tune quickly u won't have been nibbling lol

lol well i suppose there is the upside to playing it :D

Can't wi tomorrow done it thus morning and it's a 3lb loss

First weigh in since I started back tonight, little bit nervous.

Went over my syns daily a few times but well within my weekly limit.

Good luck all xxx

Started weighing at Boots as my local group is all over the place at the moment.

Second weigh in at Boots - 3lbs loss

2.5 lost today, got my 1.5 stone award :D

So very happy today back on the wagon .... 3.5 off got my 1/2 stone award total loss of 7.5 lbs very pleased with that

image-1236415848.jpg

Well done to you all x

6 hours to go for my weigh in lol

Hi folks, 1 lb lost today, happy I lost a lb, upset that I didn't get the extra half lb I needed for club 10, next week is another week and I plan to get that award.
In good news though i vowed 2 weeks ago I'd do my best to lose 3 lbs a week on average so I would have lost 100 lbs by Christmas and I'm still on track to get that target, so a little win I suppose

Ah, I'm freaking out. I feel so fat! I've been good, I just had a Chinese last night and I'm worried it'll show a false weight because of it! BRING ON THE TOILET!

I want 2.5lbs to got my stone award :(

FaithFluro said:
Ah, I'm freaking out. I feel so fat! I've been good, I just had a Chinese last night and I'm worried it'll show a false weight because of it! BRING ON THE TOILET!

I want 2.5lbs to got my stone award :(

I doubt it will affect the scales tonight but if it does you know where it came from. You can put it right

2lbs off for me tonight! Happy with that even though things have slowed down a little over the last few weeks! Only 4.5lbs away from my 5 stone award, so going to try really hard for that this week!

Well done everyone that's weighed in so far! x

Back