Wednesday Weighers

2.5lb off for me this week. I am really happy as it was my son's 18th birthday and I had some of his birthday cake and we ate at a cavery and I had pudding.

0.5lb off this week....Feeling a bit mixed about it as I really wanted it to be 1lb as needed that for my club 10....anyway maybe next week!!! and it is still a loss

Well Done Everyone, another good week :)

3.5lbs off for me and SOTW

Was worried about this week because I had a weekend away in London to watch Springsteen. Went at it hard the rest of the week to catch up. I want to lose 7 pounds over the next two week which will put me at 19stone for my birthday. Boosh!

Wow well done everyone who has lost this week n chin up to anyone that has gained or stayed same.
Let's hope we have a good week again this week

2 1/2 lbs off and SOTW :) Im happy with that as had that sausage supper last week the day after my weigh in and was really nervous, saying that though i have had no syns to make up for it from then until now x

Well done to everyone !!! :)

2lbs Off Tonight...after my Birthday Excesses im Chuffed!!

Just 2lbs short off 4Stone Award..soo 100% this Week to Achieve it :D

Well Done to all the Losers

well done to the guys who sts this week, better staying the same than gaining.

Everyone is doing so well.

I have asked this before but can't remember if i got any replies, but when did you notice the weightless on yourselves???

Weighed in this week and got a cracking -4! I was so chuffed! So thats a total of 11lbs in 3 weeks!! :D x

Hi everybody started group last week after doing it alone since jan so my new weigh day is wed so joining you if that's okay :)

4 off for me tonight so super pleased x

I only lost 0.5 tonight. Was really cross and upset - all week I had been going OTT on SS foods. Then I remembered the inpromptue (sp?) coktail night on Friday. Alcohol and fruit juice - not the best combo in the worl. But a really great night with amazing friends:D

So, now I'm thinking - good job I ate all those SS foods all week or it would have been +3 tonight.

Onwards and upwards for next week.

lg-24-12 said:
2lbs Off Tonight...after my Birthday Excesses im Chuffed!!

Just 2lbs short off 4Stone Award..soo 100% this Week to Achieve it :D

Well Done to all the Losers

Hi, I lost about 2 stone a while ago n was a target member for a while and I will be honest I didn't notice the weight loss myself for ages. Then it just seemed that my trousers were very loose n I had to wear a belt to keep them up.
This time I've noticed the weight loss differently. My clothes don't feel much looser but I have found when shopping if I pick up a size 12 then it usually fits me now. The biggest difference for me is for the 1st time in ages I can get my engagement ring back on my finger

Back