Wednesday Weighers

Hi everybody started group last week after doing it alone since jan so my new weigh day is wed so joining you if that's okay :)

4 off for me tonight so super pleased x

Well done & welcome x

Hi, I lost about 2 stone a while ago n was a target member for a while and I will be honest I didn't notice the weight loss myself for ages. Then it just seemed that my trousers were very loose n I had to wear a belt to keep them up.
This time I've noticed the weight loss differently. My clothes don't feel much looser but I have found when shopping if I pick up a size 12 then it usually fits me now. The biggest difference for me is for the 1st time in ages I can get my engagement ring back on my finger

:) Thats great, suppose everyone is different n will notice at different stages, I've kinda noticed tops don't cling to me like they did before n they are slight looser, so hopefully this continues, i really wana look my best for my friends wedding in march, I'm bridesmaid and would be so chuffed if by then i could have shed my excess weight x

2.5lbs for me and my 1 stone award! 1 down, never to be seen again! Need to find somewhere to put my certificates ;)

1st weigh in since being back last night and 3lbs lost! Set myself a mini targer of 7lbs to lose before my holiday which is 7 weigh in away. Defo achievable I think!
Sxxx

Hi everyone. Do you mind if I join? I weigh in at 5:30pm on Wednesdays.
This week I lost 4.5lbs :D

Thanks :D it was only my first weigh in so now just need to keep up that pace :p hehe

Yeah! it is brilliant though well done! x

Yeah! it is brilliant though well done! x
Thank you :D
I wayyy over did it on food today! Had a MASSIVE dinner (2 plates worth) :rolleyes: but only 4 syns :cool:
So that should be okay, right? It's the first time in just over a week that I've eaten to the point of uncomfortable. Improvement.
How is everyone else doing?

Pretty disappointed with myself had a Chinese n so bloated grrrr

mamaboo3 said:

Chinese can be SW friendly...what did you have?

A quarter of a portion of a small chicken chow mein and the same of a egg fried rice with 3 tablespoons of curry sauce :(

i have no appetite last few days..ever since seeing cooked chicken with blood its just put me off food.

How are we all doing this weekend?

I treate myself today n had a glass of wine whilst out shopping with my mum. I thought I deserved to celebrate after losing another 2.25 inches doing the shred. I also bought a frock for my 30th birthday next week. I was chuffed that even lipstick size 12 fit me as did other designer clothes in a 12 which notoriously are made smaller
Been good all week n haven't touched any alcohol for 4 weeks so thought I deserved a treat

1lb on this week!

Have totally and utterly fallen off the wagon big time! Was my last week at words and the kids bought in loads of cakes & chocolates & I've eaten them all! At home doing an essay atm and am eating my way through that.

Just don't know what's wrong with me! I was doing SO well & now it's like I'm not even on SW, I'm eating everything in sight :(

1lb on this week!

Have totally and utterly fallen off the wagon big time! Was my last week at words and the kids bought in loads of cakes & chocolates & I've eaten them all! At home doing an essay atm and am eating my way through that.

Just don't know what's wrong with me! I was doing SO well & now it's like I'm not even on SW, I'm eating everything in sight :(

Try not to worry about it. This week was just a small blip for you on your journey to where you want to be.
Try and brush this under the rug and put your SW head on for the week ahead.
We can all do this.

I had chinese last night aswell, chicken chow mein in soy sauce is free so had that!! Had a spring roll cos i saved all my sins, safe to say i felt like crap! bloated, could feel it sitting in my chest! eurgh.

Back