Wednesday Weighers

Couldn't get on the internet last wednesday so i'm a bit late. I lost 3.5 lbs and got my 1/2 stone award. I was hoping i'd get the 1/2 stone award as i only needed 1 lb to get it but hadn't expected to have lost that much :)

Ushotmedown thank you so much for your reply to my post.

I know you're right and I should just draw a line and move on but as I'm stuck at home essay writing that's hard to do however I've resisted quite a bit today & if the essay is done tonight, I'll be in the gym first thing tomo.

It feels too late to rescue this week but I will go to WI & face the consequences & I will 100% have a better week (starting tomorrow in fact).

Thanks once again xxx

I believe in positive reinforcement. Just push past any weak points and see your long term goal.
One week seems like a lot but it is hardly anything in retrospect.
I believe in every single person here :)

Well already we are into a new week, wonder how we will all do t his week x

Feeling a bit dubious of the weigh in this week, not sure if ive lost or not, but all shall be revealed in 2 days time! lol x

im not hopeful had a badish night fri although I have tried to pull it back since then

Come on everyone! Keep your positive thinking caps on! There is only 2 days until weigh in, but that is 2 days to have 100%'s on. We can all do this.
I haven't been eating enough fruit this week, I don't think, but on the other hand I went for a 2 hour swim today from 7am-9am :)

Going to start swimming soon i reckon i love it. its just finding the time atm! x

I don't have the time for it either but I got up at 5:30am and made time for it.
Anything to get those lbs off :D

Wow i was still knockin out the z's at 5.30 lol. I need to work a bit harder to lose some pounds.

Haha I'd had around 4 hours sleep as well.
It was surprisingly easy to get up at that time.
I bought a month unlimited swim so I have no choice but to swim.
Tomorrow it opens at 6:30am :rolleyes: so possibly a 5AM wake up tomorrow. :4635:

Go you! Thats good motivation though!! Id never be able to get up that early!

I'm going to look at my local swimming times... U have inspired me! Might set me up for the day that! X

Hehe glad I can inspire people, even a little.
Gosh I am so tired and tomorrow is almost here.
Swimming this morning really put me in the best of moods.
Had speed soup tonight as well :)

ushotmedown said:
Hehe glad I can inspire people, even a little.
Gosh I am so tired and tomorrow is almost here.
Swimming this morning really put me in the best of moods.
Had speed soup tonight as well :)

I live on about 3 or 4 hours and am awake so should do something useful that may make me feel better :)

Feeling a bit dubious of the weigh in this week, not sure if ive lost or not, but all shall be revealed in 2 days time! lol x

I don't feel good either, my OCD wii fit weigh in looks bad. I've somehow gained from weigh day last wednesday, les see if it all comes out well.
i do seem to have established a mini pattern. Two good weight losses followed by a small loss, then two more good losses etc.

As long as your going in the right direction, that's all that matters :)
Woo go you!
I went for a 2 and a half hour swim this morning.
Was up at 5am because it started at 6:30am.
So so tired. But I loved it.
It makes me so happy and doesn't feel like exercise.
Weigh in tomorrow! How is everyone feeling about it?

Ive found you sometimes cant trust weigh in things like the wii so lets hope you have lost this week :)

I didnt get up and go swimming or anything but I took the dog for a nice long walk, had to bring him back the poor thing looked like he was about to keel over with the heat! (i did too). Ive been back about half an hour and hes still panting now, poor thing! x

I was feeling good about weigh in tomorrow till I resorted to stress eating at lunchtime! Back on plan and at the gym to try and counteract it.

Well I'm not sure how I will have done this week. I'm weighing at home tomorrow cos I'm workin away do can't get to group. Hope I don't put on cos I really want to get my July target n I'm only 1lb off getting 6lb off this month

Back