Wednesday Weighers

I got weighed tonight, again. I wish these shifts would end so I can go back to my Wed Morning group :(

Anyway, lost 5 lbs and got my Club 10 and 3 Stone Award, yippee :D

Weigh in tomorrow, worrying a little bit! :\ think ive maybe put on a pound or something! x

Grae said:
I got weighed tonight, again. I wish these shifts would end so I can go back to my Wed Morning group :(

Anyway, lost 5 lbs and got my Club 10 and 3 Stone Award, yippee :D

Well done you that's amazing :)

Not feeling too positive about WI in the morning
I've been good about 80% * week and also *sorry TMI* but constipated :( feel so sluggish because if it !
Fingers crossed if it's not a loss it will be STS or very slight ... Good luck everyone

I've been good about 80% * week and also *sorry TMI* but constipated :( feel so sluggish because if it !
Fingers crossed if it's not a loss it will be STS or very slight ... Good luck everyone

I know this is a horrible subject lol but I was exactly the same up until last night. Hadnt been all weekend. Hopefully you get over it and feel better like me x

Haha I really hope I do to I was very close to getting a greasy kebab or laxative to help but I am hoping it will pass !
U would think with all the fruit an veg I'm eating it would be easier x

I know its weird how our bodies work sometimes. I just tried to drink plenty fluid, and it seemed to work.x

I don't suppose this weather helps ... But I'll try and up my water intake x thanks

Not sure how tmoro's weigh in is gona go, been good this week, apart from nachos with salsa at the pix but i used syns, so hopefully all is ok.
i am wearing a pair of jeans and a top which were slightly tighter on me before so i had never wore either of them before.

Any weight loss tomorrow will do me, even if its 1/2lb or 1lb ill be happy, as a loss is a loss, so fingers crossed for myself and also for everyone else tmoz, yet again 7.00 weigh in so ill be one of the last to update on here to let you know how i got on, Lots of luck to everyone xxx :D

Looking forward to all your posts tmoro x

mamaboo3 said:

I find having 2 black coffees gets things moving but only coffee shop coffee not the instant that hubby drinks. No idea what the difference is as hubby drinks strong coffee.

1lb on for me but had a very indulgent weekend and it's the curse of being female this week lol so not worried

only my 2nd weigh in since returning and i'm scared! Have been good apart from a DR Noodles on Sat, used all my 15 syns though! Also have been at the higher end of my syns for the week with only 6 remaining for the day, i'm scared!

Think i may have put on this week, i also have the female curse this week! :( so im not hopeful!

Only 1lb loss for me today. So wanted 1.5 to get my club 10! Oh well, next week then! :fingerscrossed:

Only 1lb loss for me today. So wanted 1.5 to get my club 10! Oh well, next week then! :fingerscrossed:

That is EXACTLY what happened to me last week, for 1 lb off, and was 1/2 lb away from Club 10, not to worry you'll smash it next week ;)

Thank you Grae, I hope so! Well done on yours too!

Well Done to everyone who lost today :) Only need 2lbs off tonight for my 4 Stone Award so Fingers Crossed ;-)

Back