Wednesday Weighers

Really hope I've lost for tomorrows weigh in. Just wish I didn't have to wait till 7pm to find out! I'm aiming for a 4lb loss but I don't think il get that seeing as I had a naughty night n I have a slight obsession for veg spring rolls!!!

Good luck millie, and to the other wednesday weighers. I weigh in the morning, been doing sw for just over 6 months but new to minimins (*waves*) Spring rolls... mmmm. Thankfully I live in a place where most takeaway is terrible. The downside is there are more pasty shops and bakeries than people, there is a fish and chip shop for every family and the BEST ice cream parlour in the whole world. Oh I do wish I wasn't shedding weight at the seaside!

Just want to say "hi"! to you all, I am a newbie, today will be my first weigh in, I have almost enjoyed this last week on SW! This forum is just great, the excel spreadsheet is marvellous and the recipe ideas are so inspiring. How can a girl fail!! (she says at week one.....) Good luck Wednesday weighers

I will be joining you
I go to my first class at 9.30am today so obviously no loss for me this week
looking forward to getting to know other wednesday weighers :)

2lb off!! So happy it's coming off slow and steady so I should be there before I know it! I'm just thinking of it as a lifestyle change rather than a diet! Good luck everyone xxx

1lb on for me but thoroughly deserved after a weekend of eating out and boozing. Thankfully I've been strict with myself when it comes to cycling and jogging for damage limitation.

Debits and credits lol

2lbs off. Wanted more as I've been 100% this week and only lost 2lbs during the past two weeks as well! Still, at least it's going in the right direction and we always want more don't we!

4.5 lbs off, and my 3 and a half stone award, get in!!! Also posted my first progress pics in my food diary, the link is in my signature, take a gander if you'e interested :D

3½ lbs off for me this week! Got my 5 stone award, into the next stone bracket and slimmer of the week! I'm feeling so proud of myself!

Well done to all of the losers and bug hugs to those that have maintained/gained this week! xx

3½ lbs off for me this week! Got my 5 stone award, into the next stone bracket and slimmer of the week! I'm feeling so proud of myself!

Well done to all of the losers and bug hugs to those that have maintained/gained this week! xx

YEEEAAHHH!!! Well Done! x

2.5 lbs off and SOTW.

Pretty delighted with that as it was my Birthday week and my friends threw a surprise party at a local Portuguese restaurant. Gonna put in 110% this week :)

Well done everyone!

Last edited:
Back