Wednesday Weighers

yay well done sarah!

Red and green days are good. mixes things up. first time i did red and green days i lost 4lbs (i'd never lost that much before)

Hello, I'm joining you, belatedly. Sorry I haven't been able to get on since Wednesday but real life has had an annoying way of interrupting my quality computing time!

Anyway, loads of great results here which are so lovely to see. I lost 3.5lbs this week which I am absolutely delighted about. Hoping to get my first 7lb sticker very soon...

See you all next Wednesday!

Good luck for tomorrow everyone! I haven't eaten too well today :( time of the month so cryer my leg off and eaten crisps and biscuits boohoo! X

Two directions to go in.
i) do a super superfree week. Replace those big starchy foods you would have on your plate with more superfree. Ie, cut out rice pasta and potatoes.
ii) try doing some red and green days.

I haven't done the latter but a few people say it helps kickstart things backup.

Have you tried success express? theres a thread on here its quite simple to follow, and people tend to get quitebig losses doing it.. you should have a look.. ido it fro 2-3days when ivbeenoff track and it refocuses me, them i go back to extra easy. As long as you do one full day you can swap between any of the plans xx

Good luck everyone. Not looing forward to tonight. I seem to have no motivation today at all. Starting on Success Express this morning though so hoping for a big loss next week :) x

Back