Wednesday Weighers

Hi all, any chance I can join this thread? I joined SW online last week and did my first weigh in today. I lost 5lbs! I can't believe it! I have gained over 2 stone since having my little boy and just had to do something. I had lost weight for my wedding with weight watchers but just didn't have the head for counting points anymore so SW sounded too good to be true! Am so excited it worked!

ciansmummy said:
Hi all, any chance I can join this thread? I joined SW online last week and did my first weigh in today. I lost 5lbs! I can't believe it! I have gained over 2 stone since having my little boy and just had to do something. I had lost weight for my wedding with weight watchers but just didn't have the head for counting points anymore so SW sounded too good to be true! Am so excited it worked!

Well done!! Keep up the good work!

Well done on everyone's wonderful losses! I limped in with a half lb loss. Going to throw in a few success days this week I think. I have 2.5lbs to get my three and a half stone award, it'd be great to get it on the woman of the week finals.

Hi there ciansmummy! SW is great isn't it! I have done them all, and have totally lost the plot with WW. There is something about SW that just seems to click with me, probably the lack of counting points and loads of free food!

I'm not weighing in tonight as I'm off to the Wales game so I shall be weighing in tomorrow instead.

Good Luck to everyone for this weeks WI. Can't wait to read about all the losses tomorrow.

Week 6 for me.....every week I dread going, even though I've been good all week! So far, I've lost 1st1lb. Many of the members don't eat before a weigh in, but do you think it really makes a difference? :D

gazter said:
Two directions to go in.
i) do a super superfree week. Replace those big starchy foods you would have on your plate with more superfree. Ie, cut out rice pasta and potatoes.
ii) try doing some red and green days.

I haven't done the latter but a few people say it helps kickstart things backup.

Thanks! :) measured my self and I have lost inches so picked me up a bit x x

Well Done on your Great loss..:D

So happy I lost 1lb, was totally unexpected but greatly received. Success express week for me starting from now. Although have a boozy night out on Friday hope it doesn't cause too much damage! x

Ahh I'm not so chuffed. I put on 1.5. I have been away all week but I'm still really gutted as I've been good since Sunday. I think I'm still eating too many carbs on ee. Feel very bloated.

jarvo87 said:
I've stayed the same for 2 weeks. Really losing my motivation. I just seem to be stuck at this weight. Anyone got any tips to give it another push?? X x

Do you follow the ee? Have all your syns? I'm a bit gutted tonight but I'm gonna up my superfood and plan more this week. Hoping to get in some exercise too. Xxx

I lost 5.5 lbs this week, and got my 4 stone award, happy happy happy

Well done everyone with losses I had a sts tonight, wanted to lose a 1lb to get my 2stone award really but can't complain I worked out that I have lost 10lbs in the last 4 weeks, so maybe my body is just adjusting to it a bit because was on plan the same as always. Can't wait till next week weigh hopefully I will get my 2 stone then fingers crossed.

Well done all!! I can't help but feel it's a bit of a dream and it's all gonna come back on as soon as I wake up?! Sounds strange I know!

Back