Wednesday Weighers

wow lg, well done, how did you manage that one?!

Thank You Franalamadingdong :)

Well ive changed to EE for past 2 Weeks after doing Green Plan for about 7 Months..and its paying off ;)

Loads of Superfree, More Excercise as i couldnt before through Medical Reasons but had my Op and raring to go :D

yay! that's great news. I think I need to shift my butt more, when the weather is so horrid i just dont want to

Wow some great losses in here this week, sending a big hug to those who gained.

I lost 3.5 so was pleased with that, though I think it was 2 weeks worth as I had .5 gain last week which I couldn't explain!

Here's to a good week for everyone,

B x x x

Wow some great losses in here this week, sending a big hug to those who gained.

I lost 3.5 so was pleased with that, though I think it was 2 weeks worth as I had .5 gain last week which I couldn't explain!

Here's to a good week for everyone,

B x x x

Hi well done on the loss, I m in bristol aswell, which group you at? x

2 off for me really getting back into the swing of things after quite a bad dip!!! Got my 2.5 stone award tonight and 6.5lb to go for my next hoping it wont take me so long to get from 2.5-3 as it did from 2-2.5 lol although with a holiday week looming I dont hold out much hope!!!

Dellyola said:
Hi well done on the loss, I m in bristol aswell, which group you at? x

Hi Dellyolla,

Thank you, well done for your 4lb loss, that is awesome. I'm in Portishead :) whereabouts are you?

Hope you have another fab week, well done on your shiny.

B x x x

1.5 lbs off for me this week. Not as much as I wanted, but I can't complain! A loss is a loss and it's going in the right direction! 2.5lbs to my 5.5 stone and 9lbs to my interim target! Also, I've lost more than I have left to lose now, so over half way there! YAY!

MrsM10 said:
1.5 lbs off for me this week. Not as much as I wanted, but I can't complain! A loss is a loss and it's going in the right direction! 2.5lbs to my 5.5 stone and 9lbs to my interim target! Also, I've lost more than I have left to lose now, so over half way there! YAY!

Wow.... Well done MrsM10, it must feel fab to be over half way :).

B x

gazter said:
3 lbs off, 5 1/2 stone award, slimmer of the week!

Well done!
I'm rather envious as my consultant doesn't give out certificates... :(

that must be a fantastic feeling to be past the halfway mark
and I have noticed how supportive you are of others - thank you for that
H xx

Mean to post last night, after having a maintain last week :)rolleyes:), I lost 2 lbs this week :D, so got my half stone award :D

Hi all! Hope I can join you as a wednesday weigher. I started Sw about 10 weeks ago, and enjoying following ee plan. I lost 5lbs yesterday which brings my total to 1stone 6.5 lbs so far, although I have a long way to go still, I'm really chuffed with how the weight is coming off! Well done to all of you for your losses last night and here's to a good week! X

:553:
Wow! Well done everyone!! You're all so inspirational to me - that's why after a dodgy first 2 weeks, I stuck with things - after reading all about your successes! A massive well done to you all for your progress so far! You are an amazing bunch of men and women ! That's all I can say!!

Plus, on a personal note, I will also say: "Yay" - lost 2 pounds at WI last night - quite happy to see that I've finally got my head around this and that actually checking the syn content of things is essential! Feel like a doing a big Homer Simpson style "D'oh!" for wasting the first 2 weeks of my SW journey, but, even though 2 pounds is a baby step, at least its a baby step in the right direction!

So i'm planning on doing some Green days this week, as i'm not much into eating a lot of meat, but for today, I'm doing EE as i've brought in my ham salad for lunch. I'm filling in a food diary on here (Nini's Nosh) so if any of you have any tips or advice for me, please feel free! I will fill it in later on today as I so far have noooo idea what to have for tea - although i'll probably pop on here and see what everyone else is having! lol xxxxx

5lbs off (",) very happy 4lbs for next week that's my first stone come on ....

Back