Wednesday Weighers

I've not been to class in 3 weeks as I'm *on Hols* with the kids from school but back next week so I am hoping to get my stone award.. It's been hard to stick to it with the kids off school but glad I tried x

So I kinda well and truely fell of the SW wagon while the other half was sent to London for Olympic security. I was completely up the wall. Had a couple of maintains and a gain of 1lb. So I havent done too bad but I feel I wasted my countdown. Ah well start again.

Lost 2lb last night at WI, I never have big losses like that and it was a lovely feeling so I want some more of the same. More swimming and more rowing I think!

bridesmaid said:
Hi Dellyolla,

Thank you, well done for your 4lb loss, that is awesome. I'm in Portishead :) whereabouts are you?

Hope you have another fab week, well done on your shiny.

B x x x

Hey, I m in st werburghs. Yes very happy and unexpected weight loss but will be getting my next shiny soon x

wow, Some great losses this week, well done everyone!! ~I lost another 1lb this week bring my total to 1st 2lb :) xx

Lost 1lb this week :). For some reason even though i'd been sticking to the plan i thought i had put weight on so pleased i've lost a 1lb.

So after weighing in a day later I lost 4.5lbs, SOTW and the 9 and 1/2 Stone sticker.

Some awesome losses this week, well done everyone!

Consultants have to pay for certificates and stickers so can work out quite costly x

Sounds like a very shallow and counter productive economy though. It is in the consultants interests to motivate people. The certificates and stickers are motivational.

jarvo87 said:
My first weigh in ands lost 1lb bit gutted but hopefully next week will be bigger!!!

X x

Don't be disheartened, 1lb is still a great achievement ... A lovely lady joined our group 2 weeks ago an was disappointed with her loss in the first week but went on to lose 4lbs this week. I am sure next week you'll feel happier.

Anyway, well done from me.

B x

gazter said:
That's strange. I wonder why?

I don't know! We get the stickers which she puts on the front of our books, but no certificates! Maybe she's too tight to buy them. :(

My first weigh in ands lost 1lb bit gutted but hopefully next week will be bigger!!!

X x

If you were on another diet before you came over to slimming world sometimes you dont get the big wow losses in the first week, but in the long term you'll do well :)

Sorry I've not been on in a few days! Just want to say thanks to everyone for all of the congratulations! It does feel amazing to be able to say I am over half way!!

Plus, I bought a new dress yesterday in a size 14!!! I know I'm not technically a size 14 (they didn't have any other sizes, and the 14 happened to fit because it had a slight elasticated back, a 16 would probably have been perfect) but when you've been buying a size 26 for a few years, and in January split a pair of size 26 pants...again... :sigh: to say you wore a size 14 dress feels absolutely AMAZING!

Keep up the good work everyone! Each week I am amazed by everyones losses, and you all really keep me motivated!

Since I was at a wedding today and was served a very naughty 3 course meal, I am not holding out much hope for Wednesday but I'm totally on it again now! I hope everyone is having a good week so far, and if you're not, there's still chance to pull it back! xxx

when you've been buying a size 26 for a few years, and in January split a pair of size 26 pants...again... :sigh: to say you wore a size 14 dress feels absolutely AMAZING!
WOW, you have done so well so far MrsM10 ! I am a relative newbie but I too find this forum so inspiring and you have inspired me too!! well done. Nice weather for a wedding by the way.

Back