Wednesday Weighers

Can I join all you wednesday weighers pls? I joined last week and wi on a wednesday evening. Sticking to things okay so far but its only my 1st week and have many, many wi's ahead of me!

Hi everyone *waves*

I go to wednesday weigh ins. Wednesday gone was my 1st weigh in and i lost 8lbs :) was over the moon. Im hoping for 2.5 lbs this week et me down in the next stone range.

Ive the girls coming round tonight and were having an indian take away. (sigh) Ive been super good alweek with only 5 syns everyday. tonight i will have either a chicken rogan josh and boiled rice with side salad( 5.5 syns) or clay baked tandoori chicken ( syn value unsure) So im not being too naughty.

If figured if i lose 2lbs a week on average ill have thrown away ( not lost because i dont plan on EVER finding it again) 40lbs!

Ive read some inspiring stories on here so thank you :)

Hi everyone! Hope your all having a good week! I've upped my sins from 6 to 12 this week to see if it helps shift the flab! Let's see how we go :)

Hey guys sorry not been on to update recently, i stayed the same at my last class, not sure how its gona be this week, for some reason I've not been with it in the head to be 100% and this can be seen going from my last few classes as my weigh loss hasnt been as much x

Hope everyone's had a good weekend and stayed on track. I've got 21/105 left and it's been a hard weekend with two nights out and lots of temptation. Here's to a good two days before weigh in EEK!

Morning everyone,
I hope everyone has been having a good week and ready for weigh in tomorrow. I've stayed on track all week although I really struggled not to pick at stuff last night, def had the munchies.
I'm getting really nervous for weigh in tomorrow night, 1st weigh in! Hoping for a good loss to give me a good kickstart on the downward track.

Good luck for everyones weigh in tomorrow.

spinme307 said:
Morning everyone,
I hope everyone has been having a good week and ready for weigh in tomorrow. I've stayed on track all week although I really struggled not to pick at stuff last night, def had the munchies.
I'm getting really nervous for weigh in tomorrow night, 1st weigh in! Hoping for a good loss to give me a good kickstart on the downward track.

Good luck for everyones weigh in tomorrow.

Good luck hope you have a good first weigh in.

Good luck everyone for 2moros weigh in. Not sure if it's just me but after weigh in the week goes really fast and then you get to Monday and time almost feels like its stopped lol x

lol im defo gona gain this week, if i do then it will b my first and last gain x

goog luck everyone. i weigh in at 11.30 so ive yet to eat breakfast ( didnt want to weigh more) hehe.

STS but happy with that after an impromptu BBQ on the weekend just means harder work this week... Well done everyone x

Had my weighin and after having given up smoking (found i'm pregnant) and feeling nausea (eating crackers -bad!!!) I've been putting on for the last 2 weeks and this morning I have lost 2.5lbs. So pleased! Been really trying not to snack on crackers and it's obviously worked :D
Hopefully you all have a good weightloss. And if not, tomorrow is the start of a new week! ;)

Back