Wednesday Weighers

Really Looking forward to Tonights Weigh in..as last week i had a shocker of a Gain..3lbs!! Worst thing it was totally unexplained i was Gutted!

And to top it off im Nominated for Woman of the Year and will find out who Wins Tonight...ekkk :eek:

lg-24-12 said:
Really Looking forward to Tonights Weigh in..as last week i had a shocker of a Gain..3lbs!! Worst thing it was totally unexplained i was Gutted!

And to top it off im Nominated for Woman of the Year and will find out who Wins Tonight...ekkk :eek:

Good Luck, Fingers crossed!! :)

I have a pair of size 18 jeans I bought in a sale two years ago and I will get into them if it fricking kills me lol lost 5lbs over two weeks and I had a pizza related incident on friday so am really pleased.

Thanks Guys that means a lot, I love this place and popping in and reading how everyone else is doing is that little push that spurns me on.

Fingers crossed I can get to that 10 stone this week!!!

I dont know about everyone else but sometimes it's hard to see the changes in yourself. I had a haircut on the weekend (the first in quite a while, I think it might have been good for a 1lb off :) ) and jeez I'm really now starting to look like someone else or the me I should have been all along.

View attachment 61335

and looking good for it too :drool: if you dont mind me saying (I think the drooling adds an extra creepyness to this post) :D

Was it your first gain? I haven't quite worked out how I will cope with a gain...

Just got back from group-

-3.5 Lbs:) taking my total to 17.5lbs in three weeks, getting SOTW again and SOTM so proud of my self :)

Big week for me this week! Lost 3lbs, got my 5½ sone award, slimmer of the month, and was voted our groups woman of the year! I was so embarrassed, but I am really proud of myself!

Well done everyone for the losses, and I look forward to seeing how everyone else got on, that hasn't let us know yet! x

MrsM10 said:
Big week for me this week! Lost 3lbs, got my 5½ sone award, slimmer of the month, and was voted our groups woman of the year! I was so embarrassed, but I am really proud of myself!

Well done everyone for the losses, and I look forward to seeing how everyone else got on, that hasn't let us know yet! x

Wow congrats!!

Back