Wednesday Weighers

An update, not only did i lose four pounds, i got slimmer of the week and slimmer of the month sixth time running..

Oh, dont forget my Six Stone Award :)

Big week for me this week! Lost 3lbs, got my 5½ sone award, slimmer of the month, and was voted our groups woman of the year! I was so embarrassed, but I am really proud of myself!

Well done everyone for the losses, and I look forward to seeing how everyone else got on, that hasn't let us know yet! x

:D Awesome. Well Done, you deserve it.

4.5lbs off, SOTW, SOTM and ...................................................................10 Stone Sticker :D

10.jpg

Ecstatic right now, gonna have a day off the treadmill to celebrate tomorrow :)

Well done everyone for another week of amazing loses!!!!

2 and 1/2lb off for me this week. Slimming of the week and slimmer of the month soooooo happy.
2 and 1/2lb to go and I ve got my 1 stone sticker:D

Well What can i Say...i Lost 5lbs & Won Woman of the Year at Group Tonight :talk017:

Happy Beyond Words Really...Just soo Deeply Touched by Everyone Voting for me..i was Told originally i was 1 of Many Nominees..But my Consultant is a Naughty wee Woman..she go me up at the Front of the Class and Admitted i was the Only person everyone Voted for...Well there were loads of tears believe me :cry: But of Course Tears of Joy :D

Well Done to All who Lost this Week...;)

Well done everyone :) congratulations Duksey xx

Erm well I seem to be a target member after today's 1.5 LB loss! I needed 1 LB off. So that's me, 6 stone 1/2 LB off in 14 months. 8.5 stone off since being diagnosed diabetic 4 years ago. I now weigh 10 stone 8.5 LB, and I'm crazy scared of trying to maintain, as I found my losing journey very easy with Slimming World :) feeling a little lost now lol x

Attachments

• image-883459086.jpg
    image-883459086.jpg
    556.2 KB · Views: 33
  • image-3049799575.jpg
    image-3049799575.jpg
    411.7 KB · Views: 36
  • image-730007388.jpg
    image-730007388.jpg
    355.9 KB · Views: 32
  • image-4156093600.jpg
    image-4156093600.jpg
    455.3 KB · Views: 32
  • image-3861715557.jpg
    image-3861715557.jpg
    469.3 KB · Views: 27
  • image-336198495.jpg
    image-336198495.jpg
    614.6 KB · Views: 29
Well done everyone :) congratulations Duksey xx

Erm well I seem to be a target member after today's 1.5 LB loss! I needed 1 LB off. So that's me, 6 stone 1/2 LB off in 14 months. 8.5 stone off since being diagnosed diabetic 4 years ago. I now weigh 10 stone 8.5 LB, and I'm crazy scared of trying to maintain, as I found my losing journey very easy with Slimming World :) feeling a little lost now lol x

Amazing, I'm looking forward to the day I can post something similar.

Well What can i Say...i Lost 5lbs & Won Woman of the Year at Group Tonight :talk017:

Happy Beyond Words Really...Just soo Deeply Touched by Everyone Voting for me..i was Told originally i was 1 of Many Nominees..But my Consultant is a Naughty wee Woman..she go me up at the Front of the Class and Admitted i was the Only person everyone Voted for...Well there were loads of tears believe me :cry: But of Course Tears of Joy :D

Well Done to All who Lost this Week...;)

Ohh and my 4 1/2 Stone Award Also..:D Far Too Much to Sink in Tonight ha!!!

What a week, you deserve it. Congratulations :D

Big week for me this week! Lost 3lbs, got my 5½ sone award, slimmer of the month, and was voted our groups woman of the year! I was so embarrassed, but I am really proud of myself!

Well done everyone for the losses, and I look forward to seeing how everyone else got on, that hasn't let us know yet! x

Well done!!! I have copied your August Slimmer of the Month badge...

Wow! Amazing losses this week - well done everyone! i had a 2lb loss so i'm quite happy with that - only 1lb to go to get my half stone which will be nice- always good to get a milestone under your belt (and the belt getting smaller!) x

Back