Wednesday Weighers

Same Lisa, third weigh in tomorrow. I've increased my exercise, but the wii fit told me id put on an lb since saturday :/ Good luck for tomorrow. Stick at it :) x

I've woke but feeling a bit sick at the thought of getting weighed. I've been so good and want this so much! Argh!! Fingers and toes crossed!

Good luck folks. I've got a long one at work today so won't make this eve and can't get away for the morning group either :-(

Good luck everyone, last weigh in before my hols on Friday, needing 1.5 off but been out for 2 meals and had a bit too much chocolate recently. Fingers crossed but won't be too upset if i don't get it.
Sx

0.5lbs on which considering ive done no fricking exercise is better than expected but still a bit disappointing

Oh I've been so bad on the weekend i'm really dreading tonight as I just know i'll have a gain:break_diet:. We went to Devon for the weekend, and despite all my plans to be good - it just wasn't possible because of the places we went to - no optimising options available in the first pub we went for dinner - and then after that i resolved myself that i'd failed to stick to plan, and so didn't bother trying to ! I've stuck to it since being back yesterday, but am thinking 4 good days and 3 bad days won't be a loss week:cry: - had only been 1lb off my half stone award, but don't think i'll be getting that somehow! I think i may just actually ask not to be told what my weight is this week, so then i don't go and feel like throwing in the towel. then again, if i find out what i've gained, at least i can be inspired/pushed/kicked up the rear-end enough to try and lose it again this week.......:confused:

STS for me. Grr! First time I've not lost since I started.

After staying the same last week I am happy to report that I am back on track, I have lost 6.5 lbs this week, I hoped for a little more, my home scale must have been a little off, but last night I had an 8oz steak with mashed potato and lots of veggies, so I was expecting such a heavy meal to throw me off, not a problem though. I'm 5 lbs away from my 5 stone award, this week I got my 4.5 stone award and also got slimmer of the week, I am a very happy bunny :)

3 1/2lb off for me although i have been unwell. But its still a loss :D

1lb off tonight :) i'm now just 1/2lb from my club 10 :) however i'm going to a festival this weekend so i'm not sure how easy it will be to stick to plan. Well done everyone

Back