Wednesday Weighers

2lbs off tonight :D

Hey, I lost 1 tonight. Little bit gutted as i've been 100% and had completed week one of the c25k plan. I am only a few weeks into SW and doing it from home so if anyone fancies checking over my diary. I'd be sooo grateful... :eek:s

I helped out at group today doing the weighing I didnt enjoy it cos I had to tell ppl when they've gained but my 0.5lb gain has really annoyed me and shows I gotta be way stricter with myself well done to everyone who lost and to those that didn't lets work well hard this week and smash it for next week I know to get slimmer of week you have to have a loss the week before so in 2 weeks time I am very very determined to get SOTW

0.5 Gain this Evening :hmm: Dam * Week

Achh Nevermind im sure it will be well Gone by Next Week along with a Few More Cheeky lbs :D

Well Done to all who Lost this Week :)

DustQueen said:
That's a big loss! :)

Well done everyone

Thank you :) it's massive for me because of the problems I have if I loose 1/2lb it's good. I think it's prob to do with me being unwell x

Stayed the same again. Utterly and totally gutted! My group leader looked through my food diary and couldn't see anything as to why i'm not losing weight...the only thing she suggested was that i substitute bread for bran flakes for my HeB...but other than that, she couldn't see any reason why in my third week i've stayed the same. I only lost in my first week...and the rest have stayed the same. Completely heartbroken, i cant stop crying!

Was just reading through everyones posts, well done wednesday weighers :)

Stayed the same again. Utterly and totally gutted! My group leader looked through my food diary and couldn't see anything as to why i'm not losing weight...the only thing she suggested was that i substitute bread for bran flakes for my HeB...but other than that, she couldn't see any reason why in my third week i've stayed the same. I only lost in my first week...and the rest have stayed the same. Completely heartbroken, i cant stop crying!

Was just reading through everyones posts, well done wednesday weighers :)

don't be disheartened at least you arent gaining so thats a positive. are you doing any exercise too cos maybe you could increase tht a bit or if you are doing a lot of exercise you could be turning fat into muscle which will weigh more just remember you are being healthier and a gym instructor once told me women are better off looking at dress size goals or fitness levels as well as weight as womens weight fluctuates a lot more than mens

5lb off and woman of the year :)

Need 2.5 for my 7st award and 4 for next stoneage!!

Cracking result, a five pound loss this far into your journey is great. I'm 10 1/2 pounds away from my seven stone....

I lost three pounds this week. I am very happy with that :) two and a half pounds away from hitting ninety pounds off !!

gazter said:
Cracking result, a five pound loss this far into your journey is great. I'm 10 1/2 pounds away from my seven stone....

I lost three pounds this week. I am very happy with that :) two and a half pounds away from hitting ninety pounds off !!

Wow fantastic! Well done guys amazing losses :)

I lost 5lb last nigh, so was really pleased, I have really struggled to lose anything the last few months and when I have lost one week I have gained the next, but i have now started ( a eekk and a half ago) to eat gluten free pasta instead of normal pasta as I have a lot of it (I have pasta every day for at least one meal) and drinking an actimel everyday - I don't know if this is a coincidence but I'm going to keep going with it and hope for the best it is what helped with this weeks weight loss! Well done everyone else and good luck this week :)

Will be joining you all over here now :) been a Tuesday WI day but have to change due to a night class. Luckily my old consultant is taking over the new class soon which Im so so happy about. Hoping for a really good loss next week! Good luck all.

Hey everyone, feel like im neglecting this site ive been promoting my Tutu business. :) cant on here though, youll find it via my twitter site though.

I los 3.5lbs this week, getting my 1.5stone award and SOTW again in 4 weeks :) 2lb away from club 10

Back