Wednesday Weighers

?just found this sight but do not know my way around yet I have currently reached my target 20 wks in loosing 2.5st to get to 9st which I thought to begin was a bit unrealistic but decided as I have bad joints due to chemo when a child and an early menopause decided I wanted to play with my six pounds under 9 st but to change target it had to be at least 7lb lower and I 'm struggling to get there as I've had a birthday 4 nights out a bucket of white choc mice 2 lge toblerones and wine in the last two weeks but still remain with the 1st gain of 2lb on Wed. so must get my choc head off and get focused to get to 8'7" once then 8.9 to 8 10 I would be quite happy
?

My first WI will be Wednesday, fell off the rails a little yesterday, need to work hard to ensure a loss come WI!

Howdy!
WI tomorrow after a week away. No where special. Had to take that as holiday as had to take my nan out to see her twin as her normal excursion day is Thursday and my DD had a home visit thursday. (she starts first school tomorrow in the afternoon.)
Wonder how we'll all do?! I know I don't post a lot but I do like coming to read the posts! ;)
Good luck all anyway. Read all about it tomorrow! ;(

Good luck for tomorrow everyone :) Im hoping for 1.5lb this week but had chips today :/ but apart from a small blip yesterday and a small portion of chips today I've been 100% since last Tuesday. Keeping my fingers crossed.

i am dreading my Wi tomoro!!!!! i had a wedding on saturday and :cry:although i wasnt a complete pig i wasnt as good as i could have been. also i had a 5 and 1/2 lb weight loss last wednesday and i have no idea how i did that so dont think this week will be good at all. i keep cramming the ss foods down me gob today as if that is going to help me in the slightest lol:D

Won't be a good one for me either. Three days at the bestival eating crap and drinking like a fish!

i literally have no idea how i did this but I lost 5lbs this week

Hi all! Back from 2 weeks away in turkey all inclusive and I put on 7 pounds! I'm happy with that though because I ate and drank what I wanted and really enjoyed myself! Back to it this week and a 100% week! Xxx

Hiya Wednesday weighers! Hope you're all ok and pleased with your losses today. I wrote on minimins a couple of weeks ago for the 1st time and then we have been away. I put on 1and a half after the 1st week away and was then away mon - fri last week, but got straight back onto plan on Saturday and at wi this afternoon have lost 3lbs. I'm well chuffed with that and got my 1 and half stone sticker! Yay!! Good luck to everyone still to wi today! X

2lb off for me :) well happy with that. Wouldn't mind another good week like that next time as well.

Well done everyone so far!

Back